Find out where CRT is being taught in your

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

2life

Aug 29, 2021

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
This might be a useful resource.

But the problem is...the teachers are the same. The teachers are the problem. And the administrators and school boards and so on. They won't change their stripes just because someone says, "Hey, don't teach that." They will find another way to get what they want.

I would let kids stay home through Christmas. By that time, I hope some interesting changes will have taken place.

Reactions: NvEric and 2life

2life

Aug 29, 2021

But the problem is...the teachers are the same. The teachers are the problem. And the administrators and school boards and so on. They won't change their stripes just because someone says, "Hey, don't teach that." They will find another way to get what they want.

I would let kids stay home through Christmas. By that time, I hope some interesting changes will have taken place.
Better yet homeschool
And. “Don’t let
School get in the way of your education”

Reactions: NvEric

Patricia Upatoff

Oct 26, 2021

Therein lies the problem stand up and say no effin' way!! By sitting back and not standing up has gotten us all to where we are today just look at Australia.

Reactions: 2life

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat