FIRE THE SUPREME COURT!!!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
The members of the Supreme Court are APPOINTED as DEFENDERS of the Constitution of the United States of America.

If the court will not take on cases that show CLEAR violations of the rights of all or at least 1/2 of the citizens, the members of that court need to STEP DOWN. If they will NOT step down we need to begin the steps to FIRE THEM. If there is no way to fire them, we can just do what many states did and MAKE UP OUR OWN RULES.

There were blatant DISREGARDS for the LAW in at least 5 states. Some were so OBVIOUS it would not take a court to decide. Others were detectable with a little investigation. Machines were PROGRAMMED for desired results of the Democratic party. This corruption even went down to "recounts".

Where did the ONE DAY vote of IDENTIFIED voters go?

It was up to the Supreme Court to maintain that RIGHT to a free and FAIR ELECTION. It is their JOB. This needs to be corrected.

PS: We have a crazy man running our country and it is getting scary....

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
If they are the last word in our country we're in trouble. If they do not find messing with the votes
AS IMPORTANT, they do not belong there.
Nobody in government belongs there, that is what the problem is! But not many get it. The entire government needs to be collapsed and rebuilt to 1776 ONLY CHRISTIAN America not this crap they push nowadays.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
The members of the Supreme Court are ELECTED as DEFENDERS of the Constitution of the United States of America.

If the court will not take on cases that show CLEAR violations of the rights of all or at least 1/2 of the citizens, the members of that court need to STEP DOWN. If they will NOT step down we need to begin the steps to FIRE THEM. If there is no way to fire them, we can just do what many states did and MAKE UP OUR OWN RULES.

There were blatant DISREGARDS for the LAW in at least 5 states. Some were so OBVIOUS it would not take a court to decide. Others were detectable with a little investigation. Machines were PROGRAMMED for desired results of the Democratic party. This corruption even went down to "recounts".

It was up to the Supreme Court to maintain that RIGHT to a free and FAIR ELECTION. It is their JOB. This needs to be corrected.

74 million people on a petition and marching outside the courthouse /their houses might start the firing process...

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The members of the Supreme Court are ELECTED as DEFENDERS of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Actually, SCOTUS is "appointed"...not "elected"....JUST SAYING.

Reactions: Dip Stick

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
THE WINCHESTER' 73, IS WHAT MAINTAINS THE RIGHT TO A FAIR ELECTION OF ONE MAN, ONE VOTE. THE WAY TO FIRE THEM IS TO IMPEACH THEM, OR TO STAND OUTSIDE THEIR HOMES AND JUST STAND, NOT ONE F U C K I N G WORD TO BE SPOKEN, IN THE RAIN AND IN THE SNOW, BY THE THOUSANDS, SHUT DOWN THE STREETS IN FRONT OF THEIR MANSIONS, SHUT DOWN ALL ADJOINING STREETS, KEEP THE SIDEWALKS CLEAR FOR THE CITIZENS WHO LIVE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE NEIGHBOR-HOOD. IF WE WON WITH 80 MILLION VOTES TO HIS 50, STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK; SIGN THE PETITION...

FIGHT TO THE DEATH, THE RAT's DEATH. GATHER IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOLS WHERE THEIR CHILDREN LEARN, IN TOTAL SILENCE, MASS UP MARCH UP THE STREET, TAKE IT TO THEM, MASKS ARE NOW HISTORY, NO MORE DISTANCING. CUOMO IS OUT, NEWSOME IS OUT, THE SENILE DECAYING JOE BIDEN WILL ALSO BE OUT SOONER THAN LATER, AND THE CAMEL, SHOW THEM ALL WHAT 80,000,000 ANGRY AMERICAN CITIZENS LOOK LIKE. SHOW UP, TAKE YOUR GROUND, YOU EARNED IT..BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE PAID FOR IT WITH YOUR BLOOD AND TREASURE...DO NOT STAND BY MY GRAVE AND WEEP...
TRUMP EAGLE.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

I agree. We have to hit them on many fronts. One of them being cleaning house in our states. We have get control of our states, where we live. That Is the whole reason for Steve and Dan pushing the Precinct Committee positions. Our states also need to start passing legislation to protect against unconstitutional Federal eo's and even legislation that goes against our constitutional rights. SANCTUARY if you want to call it that. Those states need to be in convention of states. We need sanctuary where we live from the mafia of the federal government. That is how they are acting. So many things are working against us, but we have numbers and we make this country run. Without us they are nothing. They are only in power because we have allowed them to stay there, because we play by the rules. They have scared alot of people to hide behind their masks. Our law system has failed us. Not the blue line, but the ones over them, and judges, and lawyers.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I know I am “dreaming” however, D.C./congress are irresponsibly spending our hard earned money. If our children were doing that, we would cut them off financially and get a job to learn to respect the value of a dollar and the work required. What would happen if all Americans “protested” by not paying taxes? What if the hardworking Americans decided to basically “cut them off?” I know they can seize bank, savings and retirement accounts, but if everyone “cashed out”/closed their accounts, there would be nothing to seize.
This is crude and vulgar but sadly true; I have heard many men say “money, power and pussy” are the motivating factors for everything. We don’t have the ability to say to lawmakers “not tonight I have a headache” but we do have the ability to cut them off from money and power.......What if instead of paying taxes, we submitted an invoice for payment of money wasted?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trumpster

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I know I am “dreaming” however, D.C./congress are irresponsibly spending our hard earned money. If our children were doing that, we would cut them off financially and get a job to learn to respect the value of a dollar and the work required. What would happen if all Americans “protested” by not paying taxes? What if the hardworking Americans decided to basically “cut them off?” I know they can seize bank, savings and retirement accounts, but if everyone “cashed out”/closed their accounts, there would be nothing to seize.
This is crude and vulgar but sadly true; I have heard many men say “money, power and pussy” are the motivating factors for everything. We don’t have the ability to say to lawmakers “not tonight I have a headache” but we do have the ability to cut them off from money and power.......What if instead of paying taxes, we submitted an invoice for payment of money wasted?
Maybe more like money , power and pedo? Who knows? The corruption is staggering. Maybe a chink out of the fence would start the ball rolling. As much as Roberts needs replaced I’m not sure Kavanaugh or the lady justice are any better. They side repeatedly with the left.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
First lets look at their Oath.
Under a microscope their actions.
Shine a light on this and MAGAfy it 100 million times. The court of public opinion is where this plays out. Mega MAGA protests out side their gates.

I'm at the point where they want us all to be domestic terrorists. Maybe we should, surround their homes surround DC peacefully assembled. And let our voices be heard.

They are trying to piss us off. And if the military doesn't step up then lets look at their oath.. i'm sure the SOROs compromised brass is a minority, the soldiers are patriots, they all have family that will be affected.

Any thoughts, i might be rambling..

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
First lets look at their Oath.
Under a microscope their actions.
Shine a light on this and MAGAfy it 100 million times. The court of public opinion is where this plays out. Mega MAGA protests out side their gates.

I'm at the point where they want us all to be domestic terrorists. Maybe we should, surround their homes surround DC peacefully assembled. And let our voices be heard.

They are trying to piss us off. And if the military doesn't step up then lets look at their oath.. i'm sure the SOROs compromised brass is a minority, the soldiers are patriots, they all have family that will be affected.

Any thoughts, i might be rambling..
Diane Fienstein (misspelled I’m sure) has submitted a bill that would make it illegal to purchase, sell or possess a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. In addition, any gun that can accommodate a/any magazine that can hold more than 10 Bullets would be illegal to sell, purchase or possess unless the firearm was supplied to law enforcement or military members. If passed, citizens will basically be limited to owning a revolver, shotgun or rifle. They want to disarm citizens before the impose more laws and rescind our freedoms & liberties.

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
The members of the Supreme Court are APPOINTED as DEFENDERS of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Constitution Article III States: The Judges, both of the Supreme and Inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during Good Behavior,........... No mention of Guaranteed Life Time Appointment. No mention of "picking and choosing" cases.
Article III Section 2 lists cases which the Courts "shall" hear.
The recent Election cases brought before them certainly fits within the definition of cases they "Shall " hear.
So in shirking their legal responsibilities are the Justices guilty of "Dereliction of Duty" or other acts contrary to their oath of office or requirement of "Good Behavior".
I searched "How to remove a Federal Judge" a piece written in The Yale law Journal popped up. Folks there were of opinion that a case would need to be brought before a Court with evidence presented to effect the Removal.
Legal Folks jump in here !

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat