Fixed

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MSaly

Feb 22, 2021
Hello, Why are Lois Gohmert and Jim Jordan's Washington telephone numbers routing to Speaker Pelosi's office????? Try it Jim Jordan 202-225-2676 Louis Gohmert 202-225-3035.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
Hello, Why are Lois Gohmert and Jim Jordan's Washington telephone numbers routing to Speaker Pelosi's office????? Try it Jim Jordan 202-225-2676 Louis Gohmert 202-225-3035.
It's been fixed.
Those numbers are answered by the correct offices.
Rep. Jordan's has a recording. Rep. Gohmert's staffer answered the call.

Can you replace the title of this thread with something else, since neither of those numbers routes to Pelosi's office, to avoid wasting staffers' time MSaly?

MSaly

Feb 22, 2021
Yes but as of 9 am Pacific Time these were not I just called and they have been corrected. How do I delete above thread

Reactions: karmasahn

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
Do we know why that happened? Seems odd to me.
Who knows? Sometimes it really is just a technical glitch. The staffer at Rep. Gohmert's office didn't seem surprised when I explained the reason for my call - in your original post.
You've established a system if this happens again - and redress when it's fixed. (y)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat