FLASHBACK: Trump's Hilarious Comment on Meghan and Prince Harry

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

Did anyone else NOT watch their Oprah interview? I didn't!
I didn't either. But, I did just watch Warroom, and MOST women knew exactly what kind of a manipulative bitch, Megyn Markle is when she stepped onto the scene. The fact is, that when you don't want to fess up to be a phony, manipulative bitch, you jump into the victimhood category - she's chosen to pick ALL of the victimhood categories. Quite a gal. Harry's brain is mush, and he's an idiot for allowing her to destroy him, and all other relationships he's had. That is the sign of an abuser, by the way, and I think Megyn is VERY ABUSIVE!

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
I didn’t watch it either, #sorrynotsorry

71cd8d5ced2d39b5.jpg

Last edited:

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I didn't either. But, I did just watch Warroom, and MOST women knew exactly what kind of a manipulative bitch, Megyn Markle is when she stepped onto the scene. The fact is, that when you don't want to fess up to be a phony, manipulative bitch, you jump into the victimhood category - she's chosen to pick ALL of the victimhood categories. Quite a gal. Harry's brain is mush, and he's an idiot for allowing her to destroy him, and all other relationships he's had. That is the sign of an abuser, by the way, and I think Megyn is VERY ABUSIVE!
Stop....you have never met either.

Reactions: Trumpster

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I'm not defending the monarchy - don't know that much about it, truthfully ~ but she's certainly going to leave a bad taste in the world's mouth for American women!
She is not worthy of being called a woman and definitely not a lady. A manipulative bitch is more accurate. She must be impressive in bed to cause Harry to fall under her spell.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Meghan went way beyond her pay grade trying to be a Diana. She proved she never had what it takes to carry out the duties expected from the Royal family. Maybe she thought it was like being in the movies, fake it for a few hours with smiles and taking a few photos then read about it in the fan magazines. She then tried to go Diana interview by using the American ace in the hole - the race card and Oprah used it as skillfully as CNN to try and twist the sword Meghan plunged into the the heart of the Queen. And why not, it worked like a charm in the USA to spark riots, burning down buildings and get support by the news media and politicians. Piers, Nigel and a few others shot her down by calling it as it is, voicing the opinions of the majority of Brits.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat