Fog City Midge calls out Steve Bannon (and others)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
It's on her facebook page as her most recent video. Interesting stuff.

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com
hqdefault.jpg

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I just watched this.
I think I am getting an education.
(it was great btw)
Overdue. I'll be there soon on the ground, passing through, can't wait to do a vibe check (nonviolent)

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
6:00 Hey dipshit. Miles Guo is not a "CCP operative." If you are referring to the Bannon theme video, you must be incapable of understanding humor and irony. Guo is in exile. The CCP has been after him.

I had to stop there. These three stooges are intellectual flyweights. It almost looks like comedy.

Last edited:

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
“But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.”

- Titus 3:9
Amen! Although this verse is addressing those in the church, the sentiment is certainly spot-on here. I agree; arguing about foolish things just causes division. I do believe some of it on this forum is purposeful, though. Some here appear to be trying to provoke anger, while some try to manipulate others' perception. This is likely to distract from the mission of fighting for freedom in our country.

I have been following a few of the instigative posters on this forum. I have even resorted to "poking the bear" at times, in an effort to flush them out. It didn't take me long to find out who they are and what different screen names they use when posting. I will always call out this type of behavior when I see it, because I see the damage it does to others on this forum.

These troublemakers may think they will get away with causing strife and division here. However, they should be forewarned that discipline from God is coming, as He is quite clear about how He feels about their behavior in Proverbs 6:16-19: "There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers."

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
I’m pretty sure God is not planning on smiting people for being critical of Bannon and audit-grifters who exploit angry, desperate Americans.
I don't think that at all. I was referring to certain people who are just here stir up strife. The ones who say things like "I hope your plane crashes." or
"Go back to a********* your cat." or "Time and place, tough guy."

Last edited:

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
I just watched this.
I think I am getting an education.
(it was great btw)
I just got around to watching this. I will just say it validated my assessment of many things, including TP. The swamp is deeper, murkier and more evil than anyone could ever imagine. I think many people are going to be really shocked when they find out everyone who is swimming in it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat