Fog City Midge filleted Bannon

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MrSnappyUSA

Mar 10, 2021
Bannon, I love you, but you got filleted by Fog City Midge. I'm very MAGA but I'm just like her - the Republicans let us down BIG TIME. I won't be donating to them anytime soon. I'm also kinda disappointed with Trump. I love him, too, but let's face it - he got outmaneuvered and surrounded himself with RINOs. I know many people like me. They feel betrayed. It will be tough for Republicans to win in 2022. The fire isn't there right now. I'm not giving up - I will fight, do precinct project, etc. But you gotta face reality, too - yes, Biden is a disaster already. But this will be no cakewalk. I bet about 50% of Trump voters are burned/skeptical/focusing their energy on other things.

-MrSnappy

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
She's a whiney-bear. No more of her phobic diatribe needed and no more Nigel Farrage. Leave the Meaghan and Harry story alone. Harry has BEEN MARRIED ONCE. TRUMP and Bannon have been married 3x and 2x so Warroom needs to stop the bullying.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
All these illegals, 100,000 in 45 or less days of Biden regime.....this is Trump's long suit. Maga needs to form new party, resume wall building via private money, Trump needs to state his intentions per 2024 now, and name his vp now.

chil10

Feb 26, 2021
She's a whiney-bear. No more of her phobic diatribe needed and no more Nigel Farrage. Leave the Meaghan and Harry story alone. Harry has BEEN MARRIED ONCE. TRUMP and Bannon have been married 3x and 2x so Warroom needs to stop the bullying.

The pervious generation of men would choose divorce rather than capitulate to their media hungry woke wife. What point are you trying to make? Harry is a real man for hanging in there & not getting a divorce? Let me remind you Harry is in the 1st inning of his marriage. Defining Steve as bullying is far from accurate. Mentioning previous divorces of which you are not privy to the specifics is a straight adhomenin attack.

Jan 16, 2021
Bannon, I love you, but you got filleted by Fog City Midge. I'm very MAGA but I'm just like her - the Republicans let us down BIG TIME. I won't be donating to them anytime soon. I'm also kinda disappointed with Trump. I love him, too, but let's face it - he got outmaneuvered and surrounded himself with RINOs. I know many people like me. They feel betrayed. It will be tough for Republicans to win in 2022. The fire isn't there right now. I'm not giving up - I will fight, do precinct project, etc. But you gotta face reality, too - yes, Biden is a disaster already. But this will be no cakewalk. I bet about 50% of Trump voters are burned/skeptical/focusing their energy on other things.

-MrSnappy
Much agreed. Not weighing on the Bannon/Midge melee but the RINO BS. This outcome of President Trump being outmaneuvered and deceived by so many is depressing. It is never easy to watch the injustice of lying, dishonest people winning at anything is beyond disheartening.

Josefa

Feb 12, 2021
Even though I am a political animal, it has been apparent that there has been election fraud for decades, especially when it was important for the deep state to win, but nothing on the scale and blatancy of Nov 3. I have been wrestling with the irrelevancy of voting for years.
What did Einstein say? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. I'm sick of being Pavlov's dog and voting every time the bell rings. It's like they want to keep us in a false paradigm so we can be disappointed- always.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat