Fog City Midge is ON FIRE!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
The "so much winning" was less a reference to his Admin's accomplishments than it was more about the down-ticket wins, the bell-weather wins, and that MEANS Trump won in a landslide!

It says the election was stolen. Sorry Ted Lieu not sorry.

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
Team Trump tried everything to avoid JANSIX and Pence failed. I thought he might announce the INS. Act at the Georgia rally 04JAN. Perhaps he decided not to take that drastic action because he thought Pence would have the courage. Put yourself in his shoes...

Cam09

Mar 1, 2021
Those of us that showed up on the 6th of Nov are probably on some sort of list now. I don't see the Republican party defending us from being called terrorists by democrats. In fact some Republicans are referring to those outside the Capitol, as a mob. So now we're suppose to stick our necks out for the Republican party??? Then we'll just get on another list of some sort. No support at all from Republicans. 3rd party sounds nice.

Augiemon

Feb 4, 2021
I LOVE FOG CITY. She is totally throwing down on the WR. Can't wait to re-watch.
Sorry, but Fog City Midge is a good name. She and her purported followers are in a fog. To blame Trump for not doing more is ludicrous. It shows no appreciation for the position he is/was in. It does not consider that he has/had way more input than they will ever know, and that he has acted based on that. It is impossible for us to pur ourselves in his position, therefore you have to trust. So do it. It’s easy to be a Monday morning quarterback. Try putting yourself in his position.

O

oldmanrsing

i agree with her. we supported Trump and i still do. but we were robbed on the election. the courts were no justice. supreme court is a sham. when is it in the United States that justice is over ridden by criminals all the time, like it is these days. Trump trusted people who back stabbed him, now how do you trust anyone in politics to even be on our side. politicians are evil people and should be brought down from there high horse. we need to keep putting a burr under there saddle that will never go away and the only way that can be done is if we have justice and they go to prison for there actions. they have broken there oath to the constitution. they do not represent the people of this nation, and the only way we now no to get justice is to take it. our anger is angst and will not be satisfied by talked bull by politicians or media. the left is so bizarre that they would let a man who identifies as a little girl in, who definitely needs physco therapy. i would rather see a gay person than that sickening thing. they are tearing our country apart and some how they need to pay for there transgressions. they have broken rules of the constitution and the supreme court wont even do anything. we need to do as our for fathers did revolution!!!!!!!

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I LOVE FOG CITY. She is totally throwing down on the WR. Can't wait to re-watch.
She was great! It is getting old to hear everyone saying "we gotta fix this" but no solutions for the how. We have used every legal effort, now what? Heard the same by many on CPAC conference, governors saying we have to fix, but not saying how. The republican party is full of cowards just there for a paycheck. Some talk the talk, but sure are not walking the walk, anything they have done to this point has been for show, and they knew the results would be null. The founding fathers said that if all else fails, there is but one solution remaining. Sorry about the Chinese prisoners, but right now I am more concerned for my own survival, naturally! And I don't want it to be anywhere other than home.

JET

Mar 9, 2021
DJT was President and Chief Executive of the Executive Branch of the government, leader of the Republican Party -- following the Nov 3 election fiasco (entirely predictable as the the Dems spent years setting it up very much in the open) what exactly did DJT do to get the the bottom of the election "fraud" prior to Jan 20th, nothing. The DOJ, FBI, the Republican party, etc etc etc did nothing and have handed the country to mob we now have in power, who are hell bent on destroying the republic. His CPAC speech was a typical campaign speech, he should have come out on fire, naming names, explaining where it all went wrong, why he was incapable of more bold action which well could have made all the difference. More importantly, now that that the damage is done, what needs to be done to overcome the massively corrupt federal bureaucracy and Political parties. As for Mike Pence, DJT should have damn well known Pence was committed to doing the right thing, get to the truth for the American people. Maggie is exactly right, good for her, we totally agree with her findings.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Sorry, but Fog City Midge is a good name. She and her purported followers are in a fog. To blame Trump for not doing more is ludicrous. It shows no appreciation for the position he is/was in. It does not consider that he has/had way more input than they will ever know, and that he has acted based on that. It is impossible for us to pur ourselves in his position, therefore you have to trust. So do it. It’s easy to be a Monday morning quarterback. Try putting yourself in his position.
I don't blame Trump, he was in a room of enemies at every turn. However the republican party must torn down. Any why not start a new party? It has been done. I would be interested to know how that would work in congress. Would the Patriots get their own representatives so we have three divisions?

Rxev Bvgi

Mar 9, 2021
Midge is dead-on and I hope her concerns get a full airing and addressing.
We love Trump! He’s the greatest statesman of our age and has my admiration, gratitude, and loyalty. He’s also human (or as Stephen K. Bannon sez, “a very imperfect instrument”) and needs us to not only support him and guard his flanks, but also help him stay on track. [“Don’t go wobbly, George.”]
I don’t know if links are allowed here. Let’s see:
https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/07/the-800-pound-gorilla-in-trumps-inner-circle/
- and a quote from that worthwhile piece:
“ . . . it is important for those of us in the grassroots to begin demanding more from Trump as well. Republicans must demand excellence of all of their leaders, particularly at the highest levels of government.”

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
Midge is dead-on and I hope her concerns get a full airing and addressing.
We love Trump! He’s the greatest statesman of our age and has my admiration, gratitude, and loyalty. He’s also human (or as Stephen K. Bannon sez, “a very imperfect instrument”) and needs us to not only support him and guard his flanks, but also help him stay on track. [“Don’t go wobbly, George.”]
I don’t know if links are allowed here. Let’s see:
https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/07/the-800-pound-gorilla-in-trumps-inner-circle/
- and a quote from that worthwhile piece:
“ . . . it is important for those of us in the grassroots to begin demanding more from Trump as well. Republicans must demand excellence of all of their leaders, particularly at the highest levels of government.”
Demand more from DJT? Beating HRC wasn't enough?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat