Fog City Midge Previews Powerful Movie on Capitol Hill Wall

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
the only thing I can say is - it is SAD! How did WE get here? It is the rotten, evil, election stealing Dems, corporatists, Soros and the like. We have to get this done—the capitol belongs to us🇺🇸. Why are we silent?

Reactions: Breezinthru757
Feb 27, 2021
Speak truth to power. Just finished watching Maggie's film and I was viscerally affected by so many pathetic American citizens whining about how the fence doesn't represent the Land of the Brave and the Home of the Free. WAKE UP, FOLKS! America today is NOT that country anymore, and I daresay that some of the whiners Maggie interviewed probably voted for Biden! One lady said, "The fence does not represent America." Well, she's WRONG! It IS Amerika today! The fence and the open border ARE NOW AMERIKA and Amerika is NO LONGER the land of the brave and the home of the free. Hey, I've got a CIB and Purple Heart that I used to be proud of but don't know what to think about now. Like a fellow Vet said in Maggie's film (paraphrasing), we know what the troops in DC are going through and it's not their fault, but they NO LONGER represent America but Amerika.

Reactions: moniqueannemcgregor

Silverbelle12

Mar 11, 2021
Speak truth to power. Just finished watching Maggie's film and I was viscerally affected by so many pathetic American citizens whining about how the fence doesn't represent the Land of the Brave and the Home of the Free. WAKE UP, FOLKS! America today is NOT that country anymore, and I daresay that some of the whiners Maggie interviewed probably voted for Biden! One lady said, "The fence does not represent America." Well, she's WRONG! It IS Amerika today! The fence and the open border ARE NOW AMERIKA and Amerika is NO LONGER the land of the brave and the home of the free. Hey, I've got a CIB and Purple Heart that I used to be proud of but don't know what to think about now. Like a fellow Vet said in Maggie's film (paraphrasing), we know what the troops in DC are going through and it's not their fault, but they NO LONGER represent America but Amerika.

Feb 27, 2021
the only thing I can say is - it is SAD! How did WE get here? It is the rotten, evil, election stealing Dems, corporatists, Soros and the like. We have to get this done—the capitol belongs to us🇺🇸. Why are we silent?
Fact is, Alice, the powers that be (behind their stooge Biden) are making the point loud and clear that the capitol NO LONGER belongs to the People. It's under new management! Why are we silent? Because we have no voice (Bannon, I'm increasingly convinced, is just mouth, no action, and his show is increasingly about him talking over his mostly-fantastic "Guests" and keeping the spotlight on himself and his particular spin, but a big thanks for the show).

YOU ROCK, MAGGIE! GO JACK MAXIE! ROCK ON, NAVARRO! PILLOW UP, MIKE! Steve and Raheem, please come back to us deplorables.

Last edited:

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Look, whoever you are. I have a Purple Heart and a widow’s pension. You either love AMERICA AND WHAT WE STAND FOR OR YOU DON’T. Those citizens spoke from the heart, which you seem angry about. I will NEVER GIVE UP. I am an AMERICAN , not the awful word you used!

Silverbelle12

Mar 11, 2021
Thanks, that was powerful. Just wish more people will get pissed enough to act. Certainly seems that individual rights and liberty is meaningless now.

Feb 27, 2021
Look, whoever you are. I have a Purple Heart and a widow’s pension. You either love AMERICA AND WHAT WE STAND FOR OR YOU DON’T. Those citizens spoke from the heart, which you seem angry about. I will NEVER GIVE UP. I am an AMERICAN , not the awful word you used!
Hi Alice, thank you for your service and/or your husband's service. I love America and everything it stood for! I too am speaking from the heart, and yes, I'm angry! But from my perspective, I agree with Maggie... the USA Constitutional Republic was mortally wounded in the wee hours of 4 November, died on 6 January, and was buried on 20 January. Please look around you, where is the land of the free now? Where is the home of the brave now? Please be honest. Fortunately, I'm a Bible-believing Christian and my biblical worldview allows me to see the bigger picture. And, by the way, Alice, my angry posts are one form of not giving up or being silenced by anti-American PC nonsense! May God bless you and yours.

Last edited:

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Hi Alice, thank you for your service and/or your husband's service. I love America and everything it stood for! I too am speaking from the heart, and yes, I'm angry! But from my perspective, I agree with Maggie... the USA Constitutional Republic was mortally wounded in the wee hours of 4 November, died on 6 January, and was buried on 20 January. Please look around you, where is the land of the free now? Where is the home of the brave now? Please be honest. Fortunately, I'm a Bible-believing Christian and my biblical worldview allows me to see the bigger picture. And, by the way, Alice, my angry posts are one form of not giving up or being silenced by anti-American PC nonsense! May God bless you and yours.
I understand the frustration. Trump did not create the problem. It was the rotten RINO legislators in the states we know about. I wish people would not blame Trump..that’s the anger I feel is misplaced. I don’t think anyone feels worse than he does ....God has blessed me plenty and I am truly greatful.

Feb 27, 2021
I understand the frustration. Trump did not create the problem. It was the rotten RINO legislators in the states we know about. I wish people would not blame Trump..that’s the anger I feel is misplaced. I don’t think anyone feels worse than he does ....God has blessed me plenty and I am truly greatful.
Hi Alice. Alas, the problem is far deeper than the hapless RINO traitors, but they ARE the low-hanging fruit to take down in the first tranche.

Reactions: Alice K

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat