FOOD FOR THE SOUL

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
If you need a time out from the present anger, frustration and turmoil we are experiencing due to recent disgusting events I highly recommend taking the time to enjoy performance of Tommy Shaw and the Contemporary Youth Orchestra performance "Sing for the Day".
Those young folks are amazing, wonderful etc. and it might make you forget present day tribulations if just for a moment . Truly food for the soul!

FreeHome

Jan 14, 2021
If you need a time out from the present anger, frustration and turmoil we are experiencing due to recent disgusting events I highly recommend taking the time to enjoy performance of Tommy Shaw and the Contemporary Youth Orchestra performance "Sing for the Day".
Those young folks are amazing, wonderful etc. and it might make you forget present day tribulations if just for a moment . Truly food for the soul!
I like to go outside and take in the nature. The sun, birds, the breeze. But I'm rural. You city folk all's you gots is buildings, people, and cars. People and cars.🤣

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Sponsors

Pro Trump News