Former CDC Director STUNS, Shares Theory on Origin of COVID-19

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021

CNN was clearly shocked by what he said during this interview.
It's hard to believe this was aired. CNN probably regrets doing it. The former director saw he had struck a nerve and tried to soften the blow a bit by emphasizing that it was his opinion. But too late---we have it now on about the highest authority there is that Covid likely came from a lab in China. Furthermore he absolutely destroyed the bat to human transmission fiction by stating simply it does not happen quickly, that it takes a long time to develop into a highly contagious transmittable virus which this one was.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Redfield is just as much as a tool as Fauci or Birx. He was well aware of the gain of function research going on at UNC Chapel Hill and the WIV before this ever happened.

He's a classic CYA bureaucrat- when his CDC botched the testing rollout he sat on his ass until Trump put a fire under HHS. When he was pressed about it in Congress, he just passed the buck like every other D.C. bureaucrat has ever done when they fail to do their job.

I knew back in February 2020 that the situation was worse than they were letting on- the act of shutting down travel to China at the end of January said it all. By March, I had read the Nature articles published by the WIV on their chimeric coronavirus experiments, and the reports coming out of Hong Kong. That, plus the Chinese attempt at covering up the outbreak, made it painfully obvious that this was a lab origin.

The zoonotic origin narrative never held water- where exactly was this mysterious population of infected pangolins? Virologists wanted to meet them...

I can't give Redfield any credit for admitting something that was obvious to me- a civilian- over a year ago...

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

NOT a theory...

SARS-like WIV1-CoV poised for human emergence​

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

rdmiller

Jan 18, 2021
Revealing the obvious is not a gutsy move, nor does this take high moral standards. What would really be a news item is when the us military recognizes that we have been attacked by the chineeze. What they did to us can only be regarded as biological warfare. The idea that these attacks are continuing seems also to be ignored by our security forces. The attack that was waged against our election process was unprecedented and we are now feeling its devastating effects, we now have an administration that is intent on destroying America.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

@Pete

Jan 26, 2021

HOPE THIS HELPS EVRYONE: "Gain-Of-Function VIRUS research (GOF). What exactly is it? It’s a line of research where scientists take viruses and study how they might be modified to become deadlier or more transmissible."

@Pete

Jan 26, 2021

HOPE THIS HELPS EVRYONE: "Gain-Of-Function VIRUS research (GOF). What exactly is it? It’s a line of research where scientists take viruses and study how they might be modified to become deadlier or more transmissible."

leadeye

War Room VIP Member
Jan 11, 2021

Think it might help if more people took interest
in speakers at this conference (National vaccine
information center) lots of speakers concerned
with the phantom virus. If you chose not to
bother ok. but recommend you at least hear
what State Senator Heidi H Simpson Had to say.
section 4. speaker, very interesting topic. All those I
have viewed there give good presentations.
A Wise man makes his own decisions, An ignorant
man follows Public Opinion.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Revealing the obvious is not a gutsy move, nor does this take high moral standards. What would really be a news item is when the us military recognizes that we have been attacked by the chineeze. What they did to us can only be regarded as biological warfare. The idea that these attacks are continuing seems also to be ignored by our security forces. The attack that was waged against our election process was unprecedented and we are now feeling its devastating effects, we now have an administration that is intent on destroying America.
Right ... I guess because the heads of some branches now have new orders and are apparently fashion designing and attacking Tuckers critique of the apparel..😒

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat