Fox News Cancels Lou Dobbs Show…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612575880520.png

Fox News Media has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” the program hosted by television’s staunchest supporter of Donald Trump and of his assertions of voter fraud in the 2020 election, The Times has learned.

Dobbs’ program, which airs twice nightly at 5 and 7 p.m. Eastern on the Fox Business Network, will have its final airing Friday, according to a Fox News representative who confirmed the cancellation. Starting next week, the program will be called “Fox Business Tonight,” with rotating substitute hosts Jackie DeAngelis and David Asman, who filled in for Dobbs on Friday.

Dobbs, 75, remains under contract at Fox News but he will in all likelihood not appear on the company’s networks again. In addition to his Fox Business Network program, he occasionally turned up on the Fox News Channel as a commentator.

The cancellation comes a day after voting software company Smartmatic filed a $2.7 billion defamation suit against Fox News and three of its hosts — Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. The company claims the hosts perpetuated lies and disinformation about Smartmatic’s role in the election, damaging its business and reputation.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
No surprise......dont even think it was a SURPRISE TO HIM......Lou DOBBS is a giant of a man...respected by both sides....and integrity as deep as the seas.....he will land...somewhere.....the problem.....there AINT NO WHERE FOR HIM TO GO.....so....I believe...what is cooking beneath the surface....is the TRUMP FAMILY building the framework....to BURST ONTO THE SCENE....SHORTLY.....WITH TRUMP MEDIA....it HAS TO HAPPEN....because the EYE OF THE STORM.....is closing ever so...QUICKLY.....around the conservative people of this country......as.....the conservative framework....and think tank...full of righteous ideas.....is being....HAS BEEN....SNUFFED OUT.....GONE....sorry....we just dont like your ideas............TRUTH....has become a COMMODITY that can be.... trashed and.... exploited and.... expelled and.... TWISTED.... into a.... giant.... blathering pile.... of sheer....and absolute....NONSENSE...and......when TRUTH .....IS.... NULL and VOID...in a society.......that is when.....'the FALL OF ROME '....begins..........WE STAND AT THE PRECIPICE.......my heart is broken....YET.....YET....YET........God holds the world......and He requires FAITH...

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
No surprise......dont even think it was a SURPRISE TO HIM......Lou DOBBS is a giant of a man...respected by both sides....and integrity as deep as the seas.....he will land...somewhere.....the problem.....there AINT NO WHERE FOR HIM TO GO.....so....I believe...what is cooking beneath the surface....is the TRUMP FAMILY building the framework....to BURST ONTO THE SCENE....SHORTLY.....WITH TRUMP MEDIA....it HAS TO HAPPEN....because the EYE OF THE STORM.....is closing ever so...QUICKLY.....around the conservative people of this country......as.....the conservative framework....and think tank...full of righteous ideas.....is being....HAS BEEN....SNUFFED OUT.....GONE....sorry....we just dont like your ideas............TRUTH....has become a COMMODITY that can be.... trashed and.... exploited and.... expelled and.... TWISTED.... into a.... giant.... blathering pile.... of sheer....and absolute....NONSENSE...and......when TRUTH .....IS.... NULL and VOID...in a society.......that is when.....'the FALL OF ROME '....begins..........WE STAND AT THE PRECIPICE.......my heart is broken....YET.....YET....YET........God holds the world......and He requires FAITH...
Yes, yes and yes!!!

Reactions: Pauletteph

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Yes, Lou Dobbs reported on the BIG STEAL, and he is an American Hero for doing it! The other great thing that he did was to call out the RINO'S and exposed who they really are including but not limited to: Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Little Marco, and who can forget Mitt Romney. I looked forward to watching Lou Dobbs and the great regular guests such as Robert Woodson, Leo Terrell, Larry Elder, Vernon Jones, and Candace Owens who are great role models for aspiring African American Conservatives. I take my hat off to Lou!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Yes, Lou Dobbs reported on the BIG STEAL, and he is an American Hero for doing it! The other great thing that he did was to call out the RINO'S and exposed who they really are including but not limited to: Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Little Marco, and who can forget Mitt Romney. I looked forward to watching Lou Dobbs and the great regular guests such as Robert Woodson, Leo Terrell, Larry Elder, Vernon Jones, and Candace Owens who are great role models for aspiring African American Conservatives. I take my hat off to Lou!
Tim....that grouping of talking heads...about whom you listed above.....and who are TRUTH TELLERS......are spread out over a variety of different media platforms......MY DREAM....and...I'm confident...the dream of millions and millions of like minded Americans.....who...just as a side bar......there are MORE MORE MORE MORE of us...than of 'them'...the bat shi* crazies......but...THE DREAM of so many is .....TRUMP SWEEPING IN and putting ALL OF THESE wonderful fighters and PATRIOTS.... under one roof.....one platform....one building of sets and studios.....and.....one giant.....TRUMP MEDIA CONGLOMERATE...!!!!!!....and might the dream continue.......let's HOPE....they are designing and building and ordering the TV CAMERAS.....as I WRITE....!!!!!!!!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
You can rest assured that Lord willing the Trump card will be played at the perfect time! The art of the steal will and must meet head on with the "Art the Deal". Tall order right? My God is in the business of handling things much greater than we can imagine and I will hang on to the Faith that he will move in our favor until the end!

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I apologize, I didn't check the news here first and posted about Lou Dobbs on the forum thread at a later time. Thumbs up to all the above posts! Lou Dobbs is always a favorite of mine. :)

volunteer

Jan 22, 2021
The few truth tellers there better be looking for a new place to land. Just like Tish who was on Fox Business. They got rid of her before the election for telling the truth about the virus. Fox is on the way out. No free speech there....Watch out Tucker you may be next!

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
Lou was one of the last greats of that dead LIVE platform. Does anyone even bother to watch Faux News anymore?

and if so, why?

Jenni C

Feb 6, 2021
View attachment 1317

Fox News Media has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” the program hosted by television’s staunchest supporter of Donald Trump and of his assertions of voter fraud in the 2020 election, The Times has learned.

Dobbs’ program, which airs twice nightly at 5 and 7 p.m. Eastern on the Fox Business Network, will have its final airing Friday, according to a Fox News representative who confirmed the cancellation. Starting next week, the program will be called “Fox Business Tonight,” with rotating substitute hosts Jackie DeAngelis and David Asman, who filled in for Dobbs on Friday.

Dobbs, 75, remains under contract at Fox News but he will in all likelihood not appear on the company’s networks again. In addition to his Fox Business Network program, he occasionally turned up on the Fox News Channel as a commentator.

The cancellation comes a day after voting software company Smartmatic filed a $2.7 billion defamation suit against Fox News and three of its hosts — Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. The company claims the hosts perpetuated lies and disinformation about Smartmatic’s role in the election, damaging its business and reputation.

Dobbs, Bartiromo and Pirro didn't damage their reputations, they did that on their own when they decided to join with the corrupt government we all are ruled beneath. Light is the best disinfectant.

Alabamer

Jan 21, 2021
View attachment 1317

What is so sad is Symptomatic and Dominion are emboldened by a Judicial system that refuses to hear evidence of election fraud and now 9th a Deep State owned Judge - the fix is in.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1317

FoxNews/Fox Business is sinking it's own ship ~ they're either stupid or don't care. I think of what some of their anchors (Neil Cavuto comes to mind) have said about our President, and it turns my stomach. Hannity and Tucker need to find another home, or they'll be out next. They no longer care about fair and balanced.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
FoxNews/Fox Business is sinking it's own ship ~ they're either stupid or don't care. I think of what some of their anchors (Neil Cavuto comes to mind) have said about our President, and it turns my stomach. Hannity and Tucker need to find another home, or they'll be out next. They no longer care about fair and balanced.
The gift of discernment is a very nice one to have, isn't it?

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat