Frustrated

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AVL

Feb 13, 2021
Wilson
I don’t remember being this angry in a long time. Our President was acquitted. Yet, immediately following the announcement, Senators Schumer, McConnell and other senators, stood and repeated all the charges (lies) that had already been spoken 25 times earlier. Only they told it all for the absolute truth!!!! I know it was important to get the vote to acquit. But, honestly, what was the point in their standing up and trying to shove all their lies down our throats. Schumer said justice was NOT served. McConnell was as bad as anyone.
I just kept telling myself these are the cries of desperate people who know they are caught.
God help us!

Reactions: Jona and BillJ

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I don’t remember being this angry in a long time. Our President was acquitted. Yet, immediately following the announcement, Senators Schumer, McConnell and other senators, stood and repeated all the charges (lies) that had already been spoken 25 times earlier. Only they told it all for the absolute truth!!!! I know it was important to get the vote to acquit. But, honestly, what was the point in their standing up and trying to shove all their lies down our throats. Schumer said justice was NOT served. McConnell was as bad as anyone.
I just kept telling myself these are the cries of desperate people who know they are caught.
God help us!
They are desparate, they will not be shoving a damn thing down my throat. I know just who the are & they are the scum of the earth & 80+ million people also know who they are & what the REAL TRUTH is.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
God help us!
The Swamp rats and Traitors go by the old adage, Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it. With approximately half the population leaning left it shows it works pretty well. It's critical that us Deplorables keep getting the real truth out there and keep pounding it just as hard as the Commies pound theirs. When people get to hear both sides then they have the information they need to make up their mind. If they hear only one side then brainwashing is inevitable.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
They want MAGA to give up on the Big Steal and that is never going to happen unless they do as patriots like Mike Lindell did by bring forth real evidence.

Reactions: Schaferhund

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
God help us!
We can't and shouldn't expect anything less from satan's little gutless, demonic, pathetic, devil worshiping beings!

Reactions: Scout

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
The Swamp rats and Traitors go by the old adage, Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it. With approximately half the population leaning left it shows it works pretty well. It's critical that us Deplorables keep getting the real truth out there and keep pounding it just as hard as the Commies pound theirs. When people get to hear both sides then they have the information they need to make up their mind. If they hear only one side then brainwashing is inevitable.
Looks like very soon the people want need to hear anymore information, right, they will begin to see more and more of the lefts destruction of America! Now that will speak volumes in itself and minds will be made up then!

Reactions: Scout

BillJ

Feb 10, 2021
I figure Trump did a deal with the devil (Mitch) so he could live to fight another day. It was not very satisfying for those of us who witnessed an opportunity lost.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat