Fulton County Has No Chain of Custody for 18,901 Ballots -- In Race Decided by 11,779 Votes

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
.........and the modern day democratic party sees NOTHING WRONG with this picture....this is business as usual for these CRETINS.......they could CARE LESS....as long as they WIN........a high school.... PROM QUEEN vote..... would be MORE secure and BETTER..... than what.... happened this past November......it is BEYOND DISGRACEFUL....personally....I think it is just plain EVIL......and i mean EVIL......real....real....sight not seen.....invisible.....the opposite side of God and good.....PURE EVIL....!!!!!!!....remember the Demoncrats took GOD out of their 2016 platform at the convention.....they stripped all things concerning GOD out of their planning.....vision.....even...UNDERSTANDING....of the world around them.....so...when THAT HAPPENS.....what do they expect will befall them....???...this little house of cards.... game.... these DEMONRATS continue to play....is going to CRUMBLE.....and....FALL......
.........if there is NO GOD........there is no foundation from which to build.....ANYTHING....!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat