Gab CEO on War Room Pandemic. Under attack by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
When I joined Gab (free account) there was a monthly or annual plan for the upgrade.
Free speech on that platform is such a threat that credit card companies have changed their policies and the payment system to support Gab is a lot more inconvenient for everyone. This is discriminatory practice by financial institutions, which makes support of that platform all the more important.
Gab allows people without accounts to use the site. Does any other social media platform do that?
Great show, and many thanks to Bannon, Fog City Midge and Raheem for interviewing Andrew Torba.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
When I joined Gab (free account) there was a monthly or annual plan for the upgrade.
Free speech on that platform is such a threat that credit card companies have changed their policies and the payment system to support Gab is a lot more inconvenient for everyone. This is discriminatory practice by financial institutions, which makes support of that platform all the more important.
Gab allows people without accounts to use the site. Does any other social media platform do that?
Great show, and many thanks to Bannon, Fog City Midge and Raheem for interviewing Andrew Torba.

Discrimination. https://news.gab.com/2020/06/19/gab-blacklisted-by-visa/

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat