Gaetz: MAGA is Not Going to Continue to Donate to 'Clowns' at RNC

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
LOOKING FORWARD to #45's next move ....MAGA folks are aware of this new ruse!
RED CIRCLE - WITH BAR - NO MONEY TO GOP - JPEG.jpg

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
I sincerely hope most voters research to make sure their donations are going to Trump. I believe there’s some panic in the party as funds dried up more than normal. I also think this is going to catch up with them. They’re fighting to keep the norm, not to hold the power . F##king rinos.
Yes. we look carefully at the small print on the bottom of those ads. Not one thin dime will we knowingly give to the Party that spent 4 yrs trying to destroy the "peoples President" . Right now, if you can swing it, buy something from Mike Lindell's site, "My Pillow" Those legal bills are going to be tough and he is standing in the breach for all of us.

Tara_LSU1994

Feb 5, 2021
Yes. we look carefully at the small print on the bottom of those ads. Not one thin dime will we knowingly give to the Party that spent 4 yrs trying to destroy the "peoples President" . Right now, if you can swing it, buy something from Mike Lindell's site, "My Pillow" Those legal bills are going to be tough and he is standing in the breach for all of us.
Bought a couple of My Pillows today!!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Oh....man....this is gonna be a fun battle to WATCH.......are the REPUBS THAT DUMB....that they are coming out to say....'stick it TRUMP...we are still gonna use your likeness'....Trump just said last week that he...WAS NOT...going to start a THIRD PARTY....and that...THE REUBLICAN PARTY is his home.....hum.....hum....hum....me smells STRATEGY coming from the TRUMP side of BRILLIANCE.......whatever happens....TRUMP will SMOKE THEM OUT AGAIN....and....AGAIN.....and.....AGAIN....let the games begin.

Tara_LSU1994

Feb 5, 2021
So, my inbox is getting hit multiple times a day from the RNC invoking Trump’s name still today and wanting a donation. I have withheld donations since before the election. I ONLY WANT TO SUPPORT TRUMPS AMERICA FIRST AGENDA/MAGA. Even Trump’s new Save America PAC is processed through WINRED and I’m not sure who is getting the money. Will continue to withhold $$ until it is clear.

Cpt.sunshine

Feb 18, 2021
W. TX
I think Matt Getz just gave a very convincing reason why we have to form a third party. The "big gun donors" will never succumb to anyone in the party that doesn't go "their way." We will never rid the party of the go-alongs to get-along Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy.

Reactions: Trumpster

O

oldmanrsing

i already had them try to get me to donate. i wrote on there slip not unless this is okayed by trump and you get cheney out of office. i am a person who will not order from amazon or any internet site because in these days my money needs to go to the people here. i have donated to the police, the disabled vets. but i will refuse to use the internet or give them my card number on the phone. you cant trust anybody anymore unless you can look them in the eyes. if i donate for trump the will have to mail me the form and that is the only way that i will do it, not to the RNC

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I agree with Matt 100%. I quit donating to the RNC quite a while ago. She kept saying they were ready for the 2020 election and any attempt at a steal but guess she slept right through it and I do not trust them. They made a lot of $$$$ off of Trump's campaign and were not there to back him up when needed. Like many of us MAGA people, we will support President Trump (he is our legally elected president) directly and grass root candidates who truly believe in America First.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
EVEN tho we didnt need them...bought 6 pillows last week...just IN SOLIDARITY..... I'll put them away for gifts or something....I just wanted MIKE TO HAVE $$$$$$$$.....the guy needs EVERY DEPLORABLE.....who can BUY.....TO BUY...BUY...BUY...!!!!!....I heard someone say that mike's business has tripled since this whole attack.....RIGHTLY SO.....i love that man....buy PILLOWS PEOPLE...BUY...BUY....BUY...!!!!!!...we cannot allow these THUGS to hurt a man whose heart and soul runs...RED...WHITE.....and.....BLUE...!!!!!...plus....the pillows are fantastic....my beautiful WESTIE...has TWO DOGGIE BEDS.....one for bed....one for the front door..so he is comfy when he barks at the UPS GUY...come on....my little guy needs COMFORT, TOO.....SO...buy a DOG BED...they are the best... !!!!!!

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
Oh....man....this is gonna be a fun battle to WATCH.......are the REPUBS THAT DUMB....that they are coming out to say....'stick it TRUMP...we are still gonna use your likeness'....Trump just said last week that he...WAS NOT...going to start a THIRD PARTY....and that...THE REUBLICAN PARTY is his home.....hum.....hum....hum....me smells STRATEGY coming from the TRUMP side of BRILLIANCE.......whatever happens....TRUMP will SMOKE THEM OUT AGAIN....and....AGAIN.....and.....AGAIN....let the games begin.
Looking forward...being excited....about a battle like that ...is plain nuttball.....Our party and candidates.... Republican or ANY party will go down in flames....Every day I listen to the troll like future Democrat hating on the Republican party and I gotta say..."What do you think is gonna happen when the party splits and goes to war against each other"?? Just look back at Jan5th when fredericks got us to give up senate to democrats... Three trillion bucks later..how's that working out for us? Do we feel good about teaching those rinos to acknowledge the steal? Was it fun to see impeachment and covid trillions lost?Split or new party means we LOSE people...I say it again..SPLIT OR NEW PARTY MEANS WE LOSE!!! So when I read..."can't wait to see rinos voted out.".or.."we will take their seat and run them outta town"...it blows my mind....politics is serious business guys...and getting happy and excited to watch our party burn is not inspiring. BIDEN.COM has spots open for those kind of people.....were fighting for our lives over here...join us or join Joe.......WAR IN 24...........the king.

Smconti

Mar 2, 2021
Then I suggest Matt that you not become a clown and divert energy effort and attention to Free Britney Spears. Terrible optics. You look impotent. She has a platform to make a documentary for and about her. She has $ - her father is managing. 75 million Trump supporters have no millions, a conservator, or a platform instead they are canceled, voiceless, right robbed & no vote. What have you & Jordan done for them? A hearing? No. But you are giving Spears a hearing. Did you & Jordan have a crush on her at one time? This is an outrage.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat