"Garbage, Bigoted, Moronic, Lying Sacks of Crap!" - Ted Cruz Obliterates the NY Times

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
I like Ted, but the GP published a story today with the 11 Republican senators that voted against the $40 billion pi$$ing away of US taxpayer money to the 3rd most corrupt country in the world, and Ted's name was NOT on that list. WTF! Sadly, neither was Ron Johnson's.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I like Ted, but the GP published a story today with the 11 Republican senators that voted against the $40 billion pi$$ing away of US taxpayer money to the 3rd most corrupt country in the world, and Ted's name was NOT on that list. WTF! Sadly, neither was Ron Johnson's.
THEY VOTED FOR UKRINE, BUT NOT US?! How is that possible?
It would not have made a difference, but IT IS A BETRAYAL! I feel betrayed!!

Reactions: drg

drg

Feb 11, 2021
He just went on my bad list. 40B for the laundry in DC. Conservative?? I don’t think so.

drg

Feb 11, 2021
This is the pot calling the kettle black. How could you vote for $40B for Ukraine? Too many lawyers in politics!
Both Senators from Texas. How embarrassing! The Texas border is not a priority. No border protection for us. The money went to Ukraine.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat