General Flynn Blows Deep State Wide Open

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
You do not have to watch the news for long to see that America is rapidly changing. The downward slide can be found not only in our leadership but also in the shifting definitions of right and wrong blindly accepted by many Americans today.

Our leaders would have us believe that these changing values are inevitable and that they are good. That is why they are called “progressive.”

Yet to those of us who still believe in the immortal truths upon which America was founded, their so-called “progress” is alarming, to say the least.

Sadly, some will allow this alarm to grow into defeatism. They will turn their faces away from the battle before us in hopes of finding a position to retreat to.

To those who would prefer retreat or surrender rather than the fight, I ask you one simple question…

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
He mentions precinct committees in the WJ article. :cool: Inspiring words.

Reactions: Rootedtree

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Is he warning us it may come to a physical fight? If so I’m ok with that as long as there’s a leader and some kind of central command. Lone wolves can create real problems but I’m certain they alone won’t win the war. I understand the importance of getting involved at the local level but I don’t see that as the cure all.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Is he warning us it may come to a physical fight? If so I’m ok with that as long as there’s a leader and some kind of central command. Lone wolves can create real problems but I’m certain they alone won’t win the war. I understand the importance of getting involved at the local level but I don’t see that as the cure all.
So true. We have to band together. Go it alone and it will turn into another Randy Weaver story of Ruby Ridge, Idaho (1992). The dirty deal there that most stories don't tell is that Randy was initially set up by the FBI. Perfect example of a tyrannical government. They tried to say one of the sharpshooters was aiming for Randy when his wife standing in the doorway holding their baby was shot and killed, but I saw a documentary on it and it didn't look that way to me. They also shot and killed their 14 year old son.

Last edited:

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
Agreed. Grass roots politics won't amount to squat. Like Barney Fife said, "You have to nip it in the bud." These Democrat traitors need to be inundated by millions of angry, armed citizens and the foot soldiers in our military need to realize who the real enemy is and ignore orders to attack their own citizens. The citizens certainly do not want to harm any military personnel. We revere them, as well as the police, ICE, border patrol, and the US marshals. The FBI, not so much. At least not the leadership in the FBI.

Rootedtree

Jan 7, 2021
So true. We have to band together. Go it alone and it will turn into another Randy Weaver story of Ruby Ridge, Idaho (1992). The dirty deal there that most stories don't tell is that Randy was initially set up by the FBI. Perfect example of a tyrannical government. They tried to say one of the sharpshooters was aiming for Randy when his wife standing in the doorway holding their baby was shot and killed, but I saw a documentary on it and it didn't look that way to me. They also shot and killed their 14 year old son.
Exactly,it was a set up by the FBI,they have the terrorist tactics down.also what they did at Waco and the bundys in Oregon.they have a history of killing patriots.

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
OR ARE they still pulling on peoples shirt strings aka STILL gaslighting, HOPING it will KEEP the base fire LIT? To THINK a physical battle would be acceptable & appropriate is sheer insanity. Why?
IF #AmericaFirst CAN & DID #WalkAway from the FIRST Battle leaving MILLIONS high & dry after losing EVERYTHING & supplying nothing but "words" of "motivation" & pretty much false promises what would make one even remotely think round 2 will be a MILDER ATTACK from within? PUT upon a country that is by NO STRETCH of the imagination prepared to battle appropriately let alone somewhat safely while THEY, LIKE the left HIDE behind THEIR SECURITY PD FOR BY US. #NoThanks

IF one was to be 1000% Honest with oneself, would they NOT have to ask, WHO GAVE the "order" to shut down this country and HAND IT OVER to the ENEMY? THEN leave it to whomever would bite the bait, go to battle on EVERY front for a year ONLY to watch said "leaders" RETREAT & WALK AWAY from it all?

#AskingForAFriend

Btw, NOTHING is ever "WON" without STARTING from the ground UP EVEN when or if you weren't the one "starting" said mission.

Wolfmannz

Feb 7, 2021
Now the worse thing has happened, Beijing Joe has appointed two Women Communist Demonrats as Generals. Just show's how brain dead these two are, and are ok going against the Constitution they swore to uphold.

R

Renegade

Agreed. Grass roots politics won't amount to squat. Like Barney Fife said, "You have to nip it in the bud." These Democrat traitors need to be inundated by millions of angry, armed citizens and the foot soldiers in our military need to realize who the real enemy is and ignore orders to attack their own citizens. The citizens certainly do not want to harm any military personnel. We revere them, as well as the police, ICE, border patrol, and the US marshals. The FBI, not so much. At least not the leadership in the FBI.
Right on! M’erica!

Reactions: Breezinthru757
Feb 20, 2021
You do not have to watch the news for long to see that America is rapidly changing. The downward slide can be found not only in our leadership but also in the shifting definitions of right and wrong blindly accepted by many Americans today.

Our leaders would have us believe that these changing values are inevitable and that they are good. That is why they are called “progressive.”

Yet to those of us who still believe in the immortal truths upon which America was founded, their so-called “progress” is alarming, to say the least.

Sadly, some will allow this alarm to grow into defeatism. They will turn their faces away from the battle before us in hopes of finding a position to retreat to.

To those who would prefer retreat or surrender rather than the fight, I ask you one simple question…

I sincerely believe that WE are the vast majority. It only seems otherwise due to the LYING MEDIA - or the MisLeadia as I call them. I talk to people all day long, five days a week and I can tell you that 95% or better of them are NOT even "progressive," much less the communists that the MisLeadia and those they support are. What I'm saying is: don't let the lies of the MisLeadia fool you into thinking that there are more of THEM than there are of US. It just isn't so. It's very hard, without a big megaphone like the MisLeadia has, to dissuade our side of that idea and that's their whole point - to demoralize us and make us give up so that a tiny percentage of "us" (I hesitate to call any American who is a communist, "us") to rule the country. That's exactly what they did in Cuba, for instance. Tiny percentage who takes over the media can make themselves look much larger than they are, because the majority has no voice!

THIS is why of all our enemies, it's the MisLeadia that I reserve my HATRED for. WITHOUT THEM, none of this could have happened! NONE of it.

Feb 20, 2021
Our military will not attack Americans. Political generals who were promoted through the ranks by Hussein might want to, they might even give such an order but it would be an unlawful order. All of our servicemembers down to the lowest ranks recognize that is a lawless order and would not do it - and I'd bet my LIFE that even if they thought it WAS a lawful order, they wouldn't do it. I don't think this should concern anyone. JMO as the daughter of a Marine "lifer."

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Our military will not attack Americans. Political generals who were promoted through the ranks by Hussein might want to, they might even give such an order but it would be an unlawful order. All of our servicemembers down to the lowest ranks recognize that is a lawless order and would not do it - and I'd bet my LIFE that even if they thought it WAS a lawful order, they wouldn't do it. I don't think this should concern anyone. JMO as the daughter of a Marine "lifer."
I hope you're right. It wasn't the top officials (the ones we know are corrupt) who attacked and killed the people of Waco, Texas; the Weaver family of Idaho; and the Bundy standoff in Oregon though.

Reactions: Trumpster

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I feel the liberals are wanting exactly that. If anything happens, similar to your description Nancy, Chuck and Kamala will jump for joy. They will use that as “the reason” to confiscate firearms, also as a “see what happens” example for any protesters and as a “flexing of their muscle.”

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well....I read this stuff...and I just want to RUN.....RUN....I say....I want to RUN....to where?...oh....I dont know....what comes to mind is FORREST GUMP....when they told him to run.....he RAN....and ran....and ran....and didnt stop.
I was 19 when I had an...overwhelming....opportunity to go and see the world....to live in Kenya...for 6 months....then master the idiocies of travel....my parents put me on that plane...flying FROM a community of wealth.....and into a country of poverty that blew my mind...it was THERE...when I would walk those.....red clay dusty roads.... above the Serengeti...that my LOVE AFFAIR....my deep...respectful...emotional....passionate...LOVE AFFAIR with AMERICA....was born....the stark contrast of running water verses NO WATER.....heated homes verses stoking a fire.....shoes on your feet verses bloodied heels...and...a twenty dollar bill verses...well....NOTHING....
So...now....as we all watch...in HORROR....all the scheming and the 'progressive' maturation of total BS....coming from the EVIL PIT MASTER HIMSELF....and his absolute DIMWITTED and fledgling administration......it makes me .....and i know...you all...as well.....C R A Z Y.
I want to RUN....but there is NO PLACE left in this world....to go.....except this plot of land....consecrated by the HOLY HAND OF GOD....as He has given us.....this..life and liberty and freedom....even when we have taken... this gift... for granted ....for so long.
..well.....the time has come....NOW....NOW....NOW...as our complacency has utterly been.... SHAKEN to its CORE.....and as we ...find ourselves... dragging our hearts and souls around....scraping the gravel roads....and...the country byways.....with our knuckles...bruised by FEAR and ABSOLUTE......SADNESS.....the time has come...for us....to RUN.....
into the arms of GOD....begging for his countenance and guidance...just like the founding fathers begged.
Oh...I want to RUN....really RUN.....as I know....NOW....the only place....left on this planet EARTH...to RUN TOWARDS.......is GOD ALMIGHTY.
HE is our only answer.

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
WOW! #BRAVE BOLD #ENCOURAGING Words! #ThankYou! & MUCH #GRATITUDE to your Marine😊 for the #Sacrifice & continued #dedication to OUR Constitution & Country🇺🇸 #Pricesless! #GodBlessAmerica🇺🇸

Reactions: Tammymay

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
I feel the liberals are wanting exactly that. If anything happens, similar to your description Nancy, Chuck and Kamala will jump for joy. They will use that as “the reason” to confiscate firearms, also as a “see what happens” example for any protesters and as a “flexing of their muscle.”
Yes agreed

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat