General Mcinerney Drops New Video

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610601757141.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This GENERAL...I mean...come on....He's a GENERAL....isnt some...'fly by the night'...crazy loon...sitting around Washington.....making up stories...underneath his belt...or should I say...STARS...that DRAPE over both his shoulders that scream to the world his...EXPERIENCE....KNOWLEDGE....UNDERSTANDING...and....VISION.....He is....A MAN WORTH NOTICING.....with that said.....I do believe....TRUMP HAS listened...I watched TRUMP speak at the ALAMO a couple days ago....and he did NOT APPEAR to be a man who looks DEFEATED OR LOST.....could i possibly read into that STRAIGHT LACED....BROAD SHOULDERED CONFIDENCE.... as a man.... who......will HAVE......the LAST WORD....!!!!!....GOD'S intervention into HUMAN HISTORY....always seems to be....when man is hopeless and there appears to be NO avenue for victory....GOD LOVES those options because victory can ONLY...then... BE ATTRIBUTED TO HIS SUPERNATURAL and DIVINE action.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
AMAZING INFO.....we are waiting patiently for things to happen and folks to get arrested, etc. for all the fraud that was perpetrated leading up to and including the General Election on Nov. 3, 2020...as well as by the Dominion machines being "flipped", etc....MAY THE META-DATA PREVAIL and be in full view of the American voters!!!!

Trogen

Jan 14, 2021
Can Pres. Trump still do it since the impeachment??
The impeachment still has to go before the Senate before it can be certified to a Supreme Court hearing and then if grounds are found then the impeachment trial can be set. Remember they are accusing him of Treason just like last time. They are trying to cause him not to be able to run for re-election.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Charges for impeachment have been made. Nothing has been proven. The present has the same power he did before the Congress acted stupidly yesterday.
The senate, Mitch, won’t do anything until Biden gets in office then Schumer will bring charges since they will control the senate, house, presidency. At that point Trump has no powers and has to pay for all lawyers etc himself.

Reactions: DEECIP16

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat