GENERAL MILLEY IS A TRAITOR

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

SECRET PHONE CALLS TO CHINA TO UNDERMINE PRESIDENT TRUMP

SOURCE — WAPO

General Milley told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. were planning an attack. “If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

General Mark Milley secretly held Pentagon meetings to undermine President Trump because he believed he would use nuclear weapons in his final days in office.

In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, that the United States would not strike, according to a new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political reporter Robert Costa.

One call took place on Oct. 30, 2020 and the other on Jan. 8, 2021.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack. That belief was based on tensions over military exercises in the South China Sea.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

LARMON

Apr 23, 2021
Ah.....hello......I do believe this falls under......TREASON.
HANG....... THIS....... SON OF A BITCH.
.........the longer the time.....THE LONGER THE ROPE.... GROWS.....to....HANG THEMSELVES.
......these people are beyond despicable.....I really...... DO BELIEVE.....they are from....
The FLAMING PITS OF HELL.
Worse than tortilla sauce made in New York City. GET A ROPE!! :devilish::poop:

Reactions: NvEric

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Methinks General Milley might have known that China was involved in the election coup. Being an obvious pervert and industrial military stooge, he may have used his knowledge of the election fraud to set the stage with China and backup a Jan 6th setup of the President. He knows counter intelligence and how to set up a staged political takedown. The man knew what part he was to play. I say let him work hard labor with Biden, Fauci, Pelosi, in Guantanamo. I would pay for a chance to go on a Caribbean cruise and watch him harvest sugar cane at a whip.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
When these federal government events such as this one go un-investigated, it's the right of the People to peacefully overthrow the failed government. If the People are confronted by the failed government, then the People are even more compelled to overthrow that government. If fired upon by the failed government, then the People can take up arms themselves in clear self-defense.

Any government can be crippled if the correct points of support are taken out. :)

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Assuming the worse and the story is true if Millie was so upset about the possibility of Trump acting improperly the honorable thing for him to do is resign. What he did was to instead look out for his own self interest while playing the moral superiority card.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Thank you Mr. Woodward for the FINAL BLOW to this regime. IDIOTS, and they call themselves Americans,,oops,, probably not anymore based on the last 8.5 months. Keep Praying.
before anyone thanks Woodward, please remember he is career deep state (naval intelligence / CIA pretending to be a journalist) and that this entire story in the lapdog media is being framed as a patriotic general and Pelosi stopping a deranged President Trump from nuking China.

This is the same spin CIA used on JFK before they murdered him in Dallas.
Nothing has changed between the coup of 1963 and the final coup of 2020 other than the flagrant flaunting of the real levers of power among the captured perverted elite.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

SECRET PHONE CALLS TO CHINA TO UNDERMINE PRESIDENT TRUMP

SOURCE — WAPO

General Milley told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. were planning an attack. “If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

General Mark Milley secretly held Pentagon meetings to undermine President Trump because he believed he would use nuclear weapons in his final days in office.

In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, that the United States would not strike, according to a new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political reporter Robert Costa.

One call took place on Oct. 30, 2020 and the other on Jan. 8, 2021.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack. That belief was based on tensions over military exercises in the South China Sea.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”
TTTTTTTTTTTTRAITOR....omg, what collosal ARROGANCE & cheek on Milley's part...

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat