George W. Bush Revealed He’s a Traitor...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
As they witnessed President Joe Biden take the oath of office on Wednesday, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn said former Republican President George W. Bush lauded him as a “savior” for helping get Biden elected.

The South Carolina Democrat is largely credited with giving Biden the endorsement he needed to shoot to the top of 2020′s large Democratic field and win his party’s nomination.

Clyburn, on a call with reporters, said Bush told him, “you know, you’re the savior, because if you had not nominated Joe Biden, we would not be having this transfer of power today.” He said Bush added that Biden was the only Democratic candidate he felt could have defeated President Donald Trump.

1611248070801.png

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
People didn’t know he was a traitor even before he became president? Every elected official, every president in our lifetimes and even before we were born for many decades have been traitors. The dudes dad was the first President to ever mention the NWO, and yet people, just because they are republicans think any of these pedophile devil worshippers are trustworthy? They all run in the same circles. Democrats, republicans all the damn same. Mostly pedophiles who sold their soul to devil worshippers for a bit of money.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
As they witnessed President Joe Biden take the oath of office on Wednesday, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn said former Republican President George W. Bush lauded him as a “savior” for helping get Biden elected.

The South Carolina Democrat is largely credited with giving Biden the endorsement he needed to shoot to the top of 2020′s large Democratic field and win his party’s nomination.

Clyburn, on a call with reporters, said Bush told him, “you know, you’re the savior, because if you had not nominated Joe Biden, we would not be having this transfer of power today.” He said Bush added that Biden was the only Democratic candidate he felt could have defeated President Donald Trump.

View attachment 784

ANGRY MEME - 6 - 6 - SOOOO WRONG TO DO - JPEG.jpg

LINDIESUE

Jan 19, 2021
We've learned that those Repubs we did admire have been willing to sacrifice the Constitution they once swore an oath to because of their hatred for Trump. Those that supported them and voted them in do not really matter to them. Neither does the fate of this country. I can't imagine a lower form of life then they are.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

View attachment 784

just another rhino that never got over trump beating his brother in the primaries. i use to like him to but now he's just another turn coat hanging with Obama and Clintons

Mema

Jan 21, 2021
People didn’t know he was a traitor even before he became president? Every elected official, every president in our lifetimes and even before we were born for many decades have been traitors. The dudes dad was the first President to ever mention the NWO, and yet people, just because they are republicans think any of these pedophile devil worshippers are trustworthy? They all run in the same circles. Democrats, republicans all the damn same. Mostly pedophiles who sold their soul to devil worshippers for a bit of money.
They sell children for things that normal people would never think off. If you want to watch something interesting The Fall of Cabal 1-10. Hold on!!!!

Dennis Merkel

Dec 17, 2020
For years my wife has been telling me the Bush family is no good, and many Republicans who I thought were patriots are actually traitors...and that there are many pedophiles in government and big business. I blew it off as crazy conspiracy theory stuff. Now that I saw first hand how the Rino's in DC totally turned on President Trump, I have to say it must be true. I am amazed at their brazen hypocrisy and disloyalty. We need to kick them all out.

indaba

Jan 12, 2021
Hey NRCC, if you are reading this, stop calling my house for requesting donations. Sometimes you call 3 times daily and you're interrupting my War Room experience. Also, STOP send me emtils and text messages. I'm sure I speak for many of us out there. You are never getting another nickel from me. BYE BYE

008klm

Jan 10, 2021
Bushes, since Prescot funded Hitler, have always been traitors to America. They are not alone in being the hated mortal enemies of America.

Greenie53

Jan 22, 2021

View attachment 784

How can this no good lying criminal Biden be helping the American people if he lets thugs/hard core gang members BACK into country; take away jobs like with the pipeline decision, get back with the WHO organization THAT IS so dam corrupt‼‼
Joe trash Biden IS a criminal himself stealing the well deserved VOTES that 75million Americans gave to the RIGHTFUL winner- DONALD TRUMP‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼
THE DAM CREEP BIDEN IS A DESPICABLE HORRIBLE VILE AND SICKENING CLOWN IDIOT THAT NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED THE HELL OUT OF OFFICE IMMEDIATELY‼‼‼‼‼
CAN YA TELL IF WE AMERICANS ARE FED UP❓
WE DID 'NOT' ELECT THE IDIOT!‼
HE PUTS BORDER WALLS AROUND HIS BUTT, AND 'OPENS' AMERICA HONDURANS BORDERS SO ILLEGAL CRIMINALS, NOT INNOCENT ONES, 95% ARE NO GOOD THUGS, TO TAKE OUR BENEFITS THAT LEGAL AMERICA S WORK THEIR BUTT OFF FOR!‼
JOE IDIOT BIDEN IS A DAM DISGRACE FOR AMERICA‼ GET THE HELL OUT OFF OFFICE‼YOU DO. NOT. DESERVE. TO BE IN A TOP POSITION IN THE WH. YOUR BUTT BELONGS IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU AND OTHERS YOU KNOW(RADICAL THEIVES) STOLE VOTES USING DOMINION SOFTWARE BY LEONARDO SATELLITE VIA THE VATICAN AND YOU DAM WELL KNOW IT‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

AMERICA DOES NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR DISGUSTING FACE EVER AGAIN‼ WE CANNOT STAND THE SITE OF YOU‼‼‼‼‼‼

Greenie53

Jan 22, 2021
George Bush can go stick it where the sun don't shine‼ HE AND OBAMA ARE NOTHING BUTT BLOOD SUCKING LEACHES OFF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER. THIS IS WHY WE HATE POLITICIANS ‼THEY DON'T GIVE A RATS BUTT FOR AMERICA‼SELFISH TRASH NEED TO RETIRE AND LEAVE OFFICE‼THEY ARE WHITE WASHED TOMBS FULL OF DEAD MEN'S BONES‼THEY ARE GUILTY OF TREASON‼‼

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat