Georgia election fraud court case: complete abject failure.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
georgia court case waste of time as usual.jpg

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Judge Amero.
This was always going to happen and plenty of people predicted it.

• Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
why was a Henry County judge deciding a Fulton County case?
I think Georgia's Superior courts are organized as circuit courts. So judges from any county in the circuit hear any case. Amero was assigned to this case (I think) back in January.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
I don't think our chances are through the courts.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
I think Georgia's Superior courts are organized as circuit courts. So judges from any county in the circuit hear any case. Amero was assigned to this case (I think) back in January.
so, does that mean it can still go to the Georgia Supreme court?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
so, does that mean it can still go to the Georgia Supreme court?
It would be the Georgia Court of Appeals first, then the Georgia Supreme Court.

Favorito did say he will appeal, but I think it's an uphill battle. Too many State and Federal courts have already thrown out the challenges on the same grounds.

I thought that was settled in GA when the ballots were unsealed and the images were turned over, but I guess not.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021

Favorito did say he will appeal, but I think it's an uphill battle. Too many State and Federal courts have already thrown out the challenges on the same grounds.

I thought that was settled in GA when the ballots were unsealed and the images were turned over, but I guess not.

We still gotta give it all we got. Looks like the skids are greased, though.

This is supernatural, through and through.

Check out Psalm 2 for the short version.

🙏🏼💪🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

Reactions: AngellicAngela

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021

Favorito has strong grampa simpson energy so with a creampuff like him "leading" the "charge" this was dead from the get-go. With expert shysters from criminal law practices involved he would be challenged hard even if he was fully competent.

Reactions: Uaskedforit

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021

I think it depends on whether the higher courts are still the old guard leftist leaning judges or some of the ones appointed during Trump's tenure.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat