Georgia mail in ballots need to be protected

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MGinTX

Feb 19, 2021
Guys,
Given what happened in AZ where ballots were shredded and a couple barns mysteriously burned, I would suggest that the Georgia mail in ballots and associated envelopes need to be guarded 7x24 cause I don‘t want to hear, a month down the road that something happened to the evidence. We all know the left will not let this discovery happen without major pushback, and that includes destroying those ballots if the opportunity presents itself. The evidence needs to be protected!

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Guys,
Given what happened in AZ where ballots were shredded and a couple barns mysteriously burned, I would suggest that the Georgia mail in ballots and associated envelopes need to be guarded 7x24 cause I don‘t want to hear, a month down the road that something happened to the evidence. We all know the left will not let this discovery happen without major pushback, and that includes destroying those ballots if the opportunity presents itself. The evidence needs to be protected!
There’s already evidence of destroyed ballots in Georgia. I don’t recall from which counties.

Last edited:

MGinTX

Feb 19, 2021
if these ballots, not sure about envelops, were indeed picked up and destroyed, then the game is over. They will need the physical ballots and envelops to prove a court case so if they are gone, so is the opportunity. Hope this does not refer to the Mail in ballots and envelops. In AZ, right when they finally get approval to review the Maricopa county ballots, many got shredded, others were moved without authority and an election manager mysteriously had 2 barns burn down. I find it hard to fathom that after the month’s long fight to get to review the ballots, that no one was bright enough to think of the fact that the Democrats would do something like this. The right simply has to figure out that the left always plays to win, regardless of what it takes. We are watching evidence disappear in all the key states and that is sickening to me.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat