Georgia working on Election Fraud

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
Hopefully this is enough

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
How about a bill that prohibits stashing fake ballots under tables for middle-of-the night counting?

Problem with the laws is that only one side follows them, and there are no consequences for the lawbreakers...
What are you suggesting we do? We know the DOJ and courts are corrupted. How do we get constitutionalist in?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
What are you suggesting we do? We know the DOJ and courts are corrupted. How do we get constitutionalist in?
I wish I had the answer. My RINO rep (Herrera) voted to impeach Trump, so she'll get the primary boot next go-round.

Where the fraud happened, there seems to be no recourse. The ballots are not accessible, the tabulation servers are not accessible, etc, The laws make it almost impossible to challenge in court.

We don't have one election, we have 50 elections on the same day. So the fixes have to happen at the State level. I just don't have much confidence in any elected politician voting to change the system that put him in office...

Reactions: Angryhotdog

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Audit Audit Audit, Audit, Audit, Audit, Audit and Prison, Prison, Prison, Prison, Prison, Prison and this should be the beginning of each battleground states efforts!

You have legislation already in place! Go get the darn ballots and the machines and take names! Just do it,,,, what are they going to do SUE you!

Go get all the friggin election data, and don't worry about it! Another Law will not fix it, if you cannot uphold the one's you currently have in place!

These states have ample money available should some moron try to litigate getting what rightfully belongs to the voters of each state!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat