Geraldo Rivera

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

indaba

Jan 12, 2021
I just saw a tweet from Geraldo about his "friend" President Trump whom he claims to "love". If you love him so much, how can you accuse our President Trump of inciting a mob to invade the Capitol building????? Timeline of events show the "mob" had already made their way up the steps of the Capitol. I personally heard President Trump ask for a peaceful protest. Furthermore, you suggest it was classless for the President and First Lady Melania not to welcome the Bidens. Well Geraldo, just because every other president left with a handshake and a hug, don't forget that this election of fraudulently stolen from OUR GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP. Go back to your Fox News job and leave the real people alone. We don't like you. By the way, fix your hair before you go on camera next time. You looked like a bum.

americangirlmarket

Jan 20, 2021
I can't stand that man. He's a liar just like all liberals,
I just saw a tweet from Geraldo about his "friend" President Trump whom he claims to "love". If you love him so much, how can you accuse our President Trump of inciting a mob to invade the Capitol building????? Timeline of events show the "mob" had already made their way up the steps of the Capitol. I personally heard President Trump ask for a peaceful protest. Furthermore, you suggest it was classless for the President and First Lady Melania not to welcome the Bidens. Well Geraldo, just because every other president left with a handshake and a hug, don't forget that this election of fraudulently stolen from OUR GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP. Go back to your Fox News job and leave the real people alone. We don't like you. By the way, fix your hair before you go on camera next time. You looked like a bum.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Poor little man! Geraldo is so yesterday, or maybe even the day before yesterday, or maybe even the day before the day before yesterday! Get over yourself Geraldo!

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News