Get Ready for DC Statehood and Two New Senators…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611424846390.png

Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser told “Just the News” on Friday that she expects the Democrat-led Senate and House will vote in favor of statehood for the District of Columbia and send the bill to President Joe Biden’s desk, who has expressed support for D.C. statehood in the past.

“The nation’s capital, the federal enclave, continues to exist as the nation’s capital and everything outside of those new boundaries becomes the 51st state. Our congresswoman – we had our first successful vote on statehood in the House of Representatives last year. She reintroduced the bill. She has a record number of sponsors.”

“It is going to be reintroduced in the Senate in a couple of weeks, and we expect to have a favorable vote in the Senate as well, and then it goes to the president of the United States. We have made a big focus to President Biden to support D.C. statehood and make it part of his 100-day agenda.”

“Just like you, we pay the same federal taxes as every citizen of the fifty states of the U.S. expect we do not have two senators. We literally have no one to speak for us in the Senate. We have to have full representation.”

• Angry
Reactions: FreeHome

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 879

Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser told “Just the News” on Friday that she expects the Democrat-led Senate and House will vote in favor of statehood for the District of Columbia and send the bill to President Joe Biden’s desk, who has expressed support for D.C. statehood in the past.

“The nation’s capital, the federal enclave, continues to exist as the nation’s capital and everything outside of those new boundaries becomes the 51st state. Our congresswoman – we had our first successful vote on statehood in the House of Representatives last year. She reintroduced the bill. She has a record number of sponsors.”

“It is going to be reintroduced in the Senate in a couple of weeks, and we expect to have a favorable vote in the Senate as well, and then it goes to the president of the United States. We have made a big focus to President Biden to support D.C. statehood and make it part of his 100-day agenda.”

“Just like you, we pay the same federal taxes as every citizen of the fifty states of the U.S. expect we do not have two senators. We literally have no one to speak for us in the Senate. We have to have full representation.”
My fear is that they’ll push this through before the senate votes in the impeachment trial

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 879

So what happens to the corporation then? is this the way for the dems to get around the Conspiracy theorists of returning to a republic?

Mema

Jan 21, 2021
My fear is that they’ll push this through before the senate votes in the impeachment trial
They can not impeach because they are not part of the United States. Second you can not impeach because he is not the president. Third the military that is charge of the United States will not let it happen! Stay Strong Hold the Faith!!

Reactions: TSM

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
They can not impeach because they are not part of the United States. Second you can not impeach because he is not the president. Third the military that is charge of the United States will not let it happen! Stay Strong Hold the Faith!!
I struggle with your 3rd point, Biden sends troops to Syria and the Basement.....and they go and respond to the CIC...hardly a response from a Military in power for mine...that is a falacy...

JudyTaylor

Jan 14, 2021
Georgia
I wish it would be true that the military has it all and is charge but Biden’s appointees are moving into key military positions (Lloyd Austin) so that is the one thing that causes me to doubt ALL that people have said (and continue to at) about “The Plan”
Someone please give me some evidence that the military is in charge and the Plan is still intact!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I wish it would be true that the military has it all and is charge but Biden’s appointees are moving into key military positions (Lloyd Austin) so that is the one thing that causes me to doubt ALL that people have said (and continue to at) about “The Plan”
Someone please give me some evidence that the military is in charge and the Plan is still intact!
Agree fully, the Military are NOT in control...never have been...they have basically joined the communist Chinese party,...i do not thank them for their service...if they dont stand up for the Oath they swore and the Constitution they deserve to be in a basement and can rot in hell....they are gutless and weak, had decades to sort this s*** out, but they would prefer to be in the middle east murdering.....Chinese style...they will do the Chinese hard work in years to come....

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 879

Ok....we are SCREWED.......can anyone tell me.....can this be rescinded IF IF IF IF IF IF IF the PATROIT PARTY (note the name change...or...more specifically....NOTE THE NEW PARTY........because its COMING).....would EVER regain power....I am....literally SICK TO MY STOMACH.....once again.....punched in the gut.......could this be STOPPED.....these DEMONrats....are wasting NO TIME...to SLAY THE GREATEST COUNTRY GOD HAS EVER GIVEN this planet......so......as HABAKKUK....in the bible cries.....oh......'Where is THE GOD OF HEAVEN?'.......

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
My question is has a behind-doors deal been made whereby "Crying" Chuck Shumer agrees to keep the "Filibuster" in place and Mitch "Benedict Arnold" McConnell is to convince (i.e. threaten) Republican Senators to vote for the 2nd Fake Impeachment?

Keeping the "Filibuster" is the only present weapon the Republicans have to fight off the Radical Dems agenda to name DC and Puerto Rico as States and "Pack" the Supreme Court until the Deplorables vote to gain Republican majorities in the House and Senate in 2022.

The Deplorables need to CALL, TEXT, and EMAIL their US Senators and tell them that if they go through with voting for Impeachment to keep their committee assignments and financial support for re-election, the Deplorables will "Primary" them and they will lose re-election. If they have the "COURAGE" to vote NOT to Impeach Donald Trump and then support the MAGA movement, they will get support from the Deplorables to stay in office with reduced power until 2022 when the power shift will occur in favor of Republicans.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat