Get Ready to Stand up … !

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com

thegatewaypundit.com - Leaked HHS Memo Shows Biden Gang Plans to Disregard Religious Freedom Rights​

(I removed his photo!)

The Biden gang is now working on destroying religious freedom. This goes along with its terrible record on life and support for individual rights.

Christian CBN News reports:

A leaked memo from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) reveals plans by the Biden administration to make changes to Americans’ First Amendment rights and other religious liberty protections.
The internal memo describes plans to “sign delegation of authority on the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) and religion clause of the First Amendment” to the Office for Civil Rights (OCR).
(Don’t let this illegitimate and catastrophic regime take aim at our freedoms! We will need constitutional lawyers with ‘Bill of Rights’ lawsuits in hand. This is where the line needs to get drawn, MAGA!)

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
States must be the ones handling this issue.
RFRA is another attempt to expand federal control. While the intentions are sound, using the federal government goes against the Republic. I'm not against any free exercise, but the 1st Amendment is supposed to limit Congressional actions. The confusion of many is to this point - do you want the federal government to do the controlling and have a monolithic nation, or do they want a Republic of States doing the controlling ?

If the People are serious at reducing the size and control of the federal government, then it must be reduced, obviously. States must reassert their function in the Republic.

Now, if we are to rehash the Constitution to stronger standards highlighting that these are restrictions on Congress, then we can try., Right now, the highlight of certain rights, which is what has happened when the Bill of Rights was added and proceeded over time, the safeguard 9th and 10th have been very largely ignored.
To retain the current Constitution, then focus on the 9th and 10th must be where one goes, to protect our rights, because that's where they reside. Our other rights are those we must insist on and protect by not passing laws which limit our rights.

The need for RFRA is because the system is broken and not respected. But, it's clear what the 1st says, and the need for RFRA goes against common sense to further bind the People to the lower standard of Law. Remember, Law is the lowest standard. Our behavior is the highest standard, or certainly should be.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
P.S.
By going the RFRA route, which is understandable in our current way of doing things, then it was the right call and fighting for the changes of 2017 should be undertaken !

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Trump has the big stick. There is no biden and hasn't been since 2012. Biden not inaugurated even in 2009. Too sick.
He can pull the rug when ever he's ready.

1637961332690.png

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
States must be the ones handling this issue.
RFRA is another attempt to expand federal control. While the intentions are sound, using the federal government goes against the Republic. I'm not against any free exercise, but the 1st Amendment is supposed to limit Congressional actions. The confusion of many is to this point - do you want the federal government to do the controlling and have a monolithic nation, or do they want a Republic of States doing the controlling ?

If the People are serious at reducing the size and control of the federal government, then it must be reduced, obviously. States must reassert their function in the Republic.

Now, if we are to rehash the Constitution to stronger standards highlighting that these are restrictions on Congress, then we can try., Right now, the highlight of certain rights, which is what has happened when the Bill of Rights was added and proceeded over time, the safeguard 9th and 10th have been very largely ignored.
To retain the current Constitution, then focus on the 9th and 10th must be where one goes, to protect our rights, because that's where they reside. Our other rights are those we must insist on and protect by not passing laws which limit our rights.

The need for RFRA is because the system is broken and not respected. But, it's clear what the 1st says, and the need for RFRA goes against common sense to further bind the People to the lower standard of Law. Remember, Law is the lowest standard. Our behavior is the highest standard, or certainly should be.
I agree, they are chopping away at our Nations foundation speedily, using every angle and always presented to the public through squawk box msn, internet, and even children shows, all under the guise of bbb😒(you know the thing) or be green🤢, etc. while making every effort to remove God, morals, love, and respect for each other, ALL day long. They aren’t even obeying the courts!!! Clearly the regime has gone off the rails, and we need our states to combine, COS, to stop the madness.

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I agree, they are chopping away at our Nations foundation speedily, using every angle and always presented to the public through squawk box msn, internet, and even children shows, all under the guise of bbb😒(you know the thing) or be green🤢, etc. while making every effort to remove God, morals, love, and respect for each other, ALL day long. They aren’t even obeying the courts!!! Clearly the regime has gone off the rails, and we need our states to combine, COS, to stop the madness.
Reaffirming the role religion has in the USA must be made.
I remember the Moral Majority period and I was not very warm to it then, because, for myself, my principles were strong and I failed to see the need for that group. However, as I examine how the results of 30 years progressed, with the dropping of standards to only Law, change must happen to bolster decency in people to one another to start with. Why other people become corrupted is hard to understand, mostly. I've known temptation, but learned to resist. Being honest has caused me harm. Speaking truth has been exploited by others against me when the lesson for that truth was ignored or not understood as such.

Having a much more decent country is a very good goal. Wanting a Christian country will be much harder and I think near impossible. People are free to try and do what they think is worth the effort. I support the effort to have a more Christian country ..........

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat