Gettr CEO Responds To Trump’s Platform Announcement

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Miller's GRIFTR is dead now thank goodness, Trump social media will crush it.

Reactions: rwb-tex

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
LOOKING FORWARD TO "THE TRUTH"...and sure hope it integrates "friends" and "tag" features like (hate to say it() FAKE-BOOK...
thus far, GAB, GETTR, PARLER and others CAN'T SEEM TO GET THEIR "functions" together......just sayng!!!!

Reactions: lanesharon

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
I'm having a tough time right now - I think I'm in the black pill zone - don't know who or what to trust... My hubby thinks it's already too late to save the country, and some sort of civil war is inevitable - I think I know that deep down, but am still holding out hope things can get reeled back in somehow, just don't see how when you don't know who to trust. :cry:

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
I'm having a tough time right now - I think I'm in the black pill zone - don't know who or what to trust... My hubby thinks it's already too late to save the country, and some sort of civil war is inevitable - I think I know that deep down, but am still holding out hope things can get reeled back in somehow, just don't see how when you don't know who to trust. :cry:
The causes and conditions to restore some kind of sanity have not yet arisen. That doesn’t mean they won’t.
In the meantime I always take blackpill periods as a signal that I need to recharge and take a positive personal step. Make a dietary change, spend some time hiking in nature, work out, read something inspirational that isn't political…

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
The causes and conditions to restore some kind of sanity have not yet arisen. That doesn’t mean they won’t.
In the meantime I always take blackpill periods as a signal that I need to recharge and take a positive personal step. Make a dietary change, spend some time hiking in nature, work out, read something inspirational that isn't political…
I appreciate that, very much. But, will time really present such an opportunity? The Fed, Treasury, Big Banks, Big Corporation, Congress, are all pushing hard right fricking now for generational debt slavery, with guarantees of our compliance through digital currency and ESG scores, and all the other restrictions, constrictions, and unconstitutional provisions in the gargantuan bills. I just don't see how more time is of benefit - to the contrary. Yup, in serious black pill territory right now.

Mr.Pepe

May 28, 2021
Here's my thoughts on the GETTR platform, in case it might be useful:

Mr.Pepe

May 28, 2021
The black pill is the last step before the ultimate white pill:

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"

In some situations hope is a commodity you can't afford. Embrace the suck and grind. That's it.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
I appreciate that, very much. But, will time really present such an opportunity? The Fed, Treasury, Big Banks, Big Corporation, Congress, are all pushing hard right fricking now for generational debt slavery, with guarantees of our compliance through digital currency and ESG scores, and all the other restrictions, constrictions, and unconstitutional provisions in the gargantuan bills. I just don't see how more time is of benefit - to the contrary. Yup, in serious black pill territory right now.

I don’t know if it will or not. As I said the causes and conditions haven’t arisen, but that doesn’t mean they wont. It doesn't mean they will either.

Did you predict 2016, the meme war, TDS, complete media meltdown and so many people getting redpilled in the first place? I didnt. Trump was a catalyst and a force, but he was also carried along by forces out of his control that he might not even have known about or fully understood. Leaders with ideas and plans were able to respond and react and step up, but they didnt reach up and pull down the will of heaven through force out of nothing on their own.

The point is, overwhelm, panic and hopelessness - the “blackpill” - are not conducive to survival, happiness, readiness, care for others or leadership. All of which are your birthright. All of which you will need no matter what.
And for that, imo, you need to fight, ignore and/or channel the blackpill periods through recharging and the positive personal steps I suggest. But obviously you can come up with your own ways..whatever works for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atomicanon

Catsteasy

War Room VIP Member
May 15, 2021
Founding fathers never gave up in the face of daunting odds against them! Too early to throw a white flag!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat