GETTR GROUPS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
GETTR GROUPS: I have been a member of Gettr for a long time. If you want to see posts from your favorite politicians, it is a great place, but there are plenty of others that give us that. I have been requesting allowing us to organize in groups. We have done this on Facebook but thanks to their 'moderation of so called facts' many of the Admins will no longer honest any post that 'could be' censored by FB. If Gettr is truly a 'freedom of speech' platform, that could help us a great deal. But, I cannot get them to give us a group platform. With group platforms we can organize, locally, to attend rallies, go to school meetings, get out the vote, and on and on........ Why Gettr is so reluctant to give us this way of organizing is telling me that they are only an advertising format for politicians to get more funding. Not for average citizens to organize and start working on solutions.
If you belong to GETTR, would you please request that they allow for group organizing????

horserider

Oct 4, 2021
GETTR GROUPS: I have been a member of Gettr for a long time. If you want to see posts from your favorite politicians, it is a great place, but there are plenty of others that give us that. I have been requesting allowing us to organize in groups. We have done this on Facebook but thanks to their 'moderation of so called facts' many of the Admins will no longer honest any post that 'could be' censored by FB. If Gettr is truly a 'freedom of speech' platform, that could help us a great deal. But, I cannot get them to give us a group platform. With group platforms we can organize, locally, to attend rallies, go to school meetings, get out the vote, and on and on........ Why Gettr is so reluctant to give us this way of organizing is telling me that they are only an advertising format for politicians to get more funding. Not for average citizens to organize and start working on solutions.
If you belong to GETTR, would you please request that they allow for group organizing????
I also want groups. I am leaving Facebook, but if my groups are left there, I will have to return. :-( How to I make a request directly to GETTR?

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
I also want groups. I am leaving Facebook, but if my groups are left there, I will have to return. :-( How to I make a request directly to GETTR?
I contacted Jason, several times, requesting it. He keeps telling me that he is going to 'get to it', but we who use social media groups know that if we do not start organizing now, we are in trouble. We are already having early proposition voting here in Texas for state Constitutional changes. If we have a LOT Of people on GETTR request groups, I think that Jason will put it on a priority list.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
I contacted Jason, several times, requesting it. He keeps telling me that he is going to 'get to it', but we who use social media groups know that if we do not start organizing now, we are in trouble. We are already having early proposition voting here in Texas for state Constitutional changes. If we have a LOT Of people on GETTR request groups, I think that Jason will put it on a priority list.
I just started a group on GAB... Borderland Noncompliants - this is the first I've told anyone. We'll see...

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
AGREED WELL SAID !!!!!

Reactions: lanesharon

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
Is gettr just broken?

My gettr feed is like the same five memes and then my pillow spams and some ranting chinese guy.
I agree. I see posts from a mostly political figures. I want to talk to 'Average Joe' and work on solving problems. Politicians and Media people do not want to solve problems. Problems increase their circulation and make them money. We, the average citizen, need to solve these major problems because our own families have been negatively been affected in a very serious way.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I agree. I see posts from a mostly political figures. I want to talk to 'Average Joe' and work on solving problems. Politicians and Media people do not want to solve problems. Problems increase their circulation and make them money. We, the average citizen, need to solve these major problems because our own families have been negatively been affected in a very serious way.
AGREE....We The People need to be able to "share", "tag" and "comment" IN GROUPS. Facebook SUX....BUT THEY STILL HAVE THE BEST "tag", "share" and "comment" and GROUP AFFILIATION CODES EEEEEEVER... just saying....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat