Ghislaine Maxwell alleges abuse by guard according to her lawyer

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Lololololololololololololol

Ghislaine Maxwell is losing her hair, is a 'withering shell of her former self' and was physically abused by a guard during pat down at Brooklyn jail, her lawyer claims​

Ghislaine Maxwell is ‘withering’ away behind the bars of her Brooklyn federal jail cell, is losing her hair and has allegedly been abused by a guard during a pat down search, her lawyer has claimed.

In a letter to Judge Alison Nathan on Tuesday, Maxwell’s attorney Bobbi Sternheim complained about the ‘onerous’ conditions her client is allegedly being subjected to at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

Such treatment is purported to include being deprived of sleep, being given inedible food, being 'physically abused' by a jail guard – and later being punished for complaining about it.

‘It is impossible to overstate the deleterious effect of the conditions under which Ms. Maxwell is detained,’ Sternheim wrote.

‘She is withering to a shell of her former self — losing weight, losing hair, and losing her ability to concentrate.’

lmfao.... boohoo poor pedophile.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
Lololololololololololololol

Ghislaine Maxwell is losing her hair, is a 'withering shell of her former self' and was physically abused by a guard during pat down at Brooklyn jail, her lawyer claims​

Ghislaine Maxwell is ‘withering’ away behind the bars of her Brooklyn federal jail cell, is losing her hair and has allegedly been abused by a guard during a pat down search, her lawyer has claimed.

In a letter to Judge Alison Nathan on Tuesday, Maxwell’s attorney Bobbi Sternheim complained about the ‘onerous’ conditions her client is allegedly being subjected to at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

Such treatment is purported to include being deprived of sleep, being given inedible food, being 'physically abused' by a jail guard – and later being punished for complaining about it.

‘It is impossible to overstate the deleterious effect of the conditions under which Ms. Maxwell is detained,’ Sternheim wrote.

‘She is withering to a shell of her former self — losing weight, losing hair, and losing her ability to concentrate.’

lmfao.... boohoo poor pedophile.
She should be kept healthy,
She has a LOT of testifying to do.
I am concerned she is going to get "epsteined" before long.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
She should be kept healthy,
She has a LOT of testifying to do.
I am concerned she is going to get "epsteined" before long.
I don’t know how much of this is a lie. It is a msm article afterall. I am surprised she hasn’t been killed yet, tbh. Idk what is going to happen with her, but with biden in and everything changing I have a feeling she will be let go or “murdered” but not really dead. This is taking way too long. Should have been done and over with by now. And there isn’t much information out there About this case. Hasn’t been for awhile. I guess they are trying to make people forget by bringing in other obstacles that are minor to hide this case going on.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I don’t know how much of this is a lie. It is a msm article afterall. I am surprised she hasn’t been killed yet, tbh. Idk what is going to happen with her, but with biden in and everything changing I have a feeling she will be let go or “murdered” but not really dead. This is taking way too long. Should have been done and over with by now. And there isn’t much information out there About this case. Hasn’t been for awhile. I guess they are trying to make people forget by bringing in other obstacles that are minor to hide this case going on.
My thought is the reason the case is being “drawn out” is to protect all of the political royalty....Clinton, the Supreme Court Judge and the list longer than we can imagine. The only “justice” those poor girls will ever see was Epstein’s murder and the fate waiting around the corner that the hired “hit men” will deliver to Maxwell.....

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
My thought is the reason the case is being “drawn out” is to protect all of the political royalty....Clinton, the Supreme Court Judge and the list longer than we can imagine. The only “justice” those poor girls will ever see was Epstein’s murder and the fate waiting around the corner that the hired “hit men” will deliver to Maxwell.....
Oh they will definitely kill her if she opens her mouth about all the politicians. But I believe, last I heard, she wasn’t going to talk.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Oh they will definitely kill her if she opens her mouth about all the politicians. But I believe, last I heard, she wasn’t going to talk.
I agree. The last I heard, not certain if it is factual, is she was released and is in hiding. I’ll be shocked if she isn’t taken out if she ever resurfaces.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I agree. The last I heard, not certain if it is factual, is she was released and is in hiding. I’ll be shocked if she isn’t taken out if she ever resurfaces.
Who would let her out? That would be craziness, but not unbelievable lol. Ffs, Biden and his family have been shown to be pedophiles and here they are controlling America. This world is freaking insane.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat