Giuliani. Which side is he on? Or, does he know . . . ?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles

How DJT Lost the White House: All the President’s Teams

So I was correct: just before I arrived there had been a blow-up between Rudy and Sidney Powell, ending with Rudy shouting at Sidney and sending her away in front of an office of dozens of people. And declaring that none of this was going to be about election fraud, and putting his mule-lawyers to work on procedural filings.

Later, a member of Rudy’s team told me that initially, Rudy had not even wanted to do that much. He had wanted to make three more-or-less token challenges in three states, then call it a day. Sidney’s insistence that he was missing the Big Picture had caused Rudy ultimately to relent and allow a more aggressive posture to be taken.

But still, nothing was to be about election fraud and the possibility of a mass rigging of the election. Rudy could tolerate hearing about a couple of hundred dead people in Philadelphia voting, but he did not want to hear about anything more sophisticated than that.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Conservatives do NOT need to air their laundry in public! And, the public spectacles of "who said what" about legal discussions...is best left to those who can keep it under the collar...so that the opposition can't gain advantage(s). Make sense???

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

So I was correct: just before I arrived there had been a blow-up between Rudy and Sidney Powell, ending with Rudy shouting at Sidney and sending her away in front of an office of dozens of people. And declaring that none of this was going to be about election fraud, and putting his mule-lawyers to work on procedural filings.

Later, a member of Rudy’s team told me that initially, Rudy had not even wanted to do that much. He had wanted to make three more-or-less token challenges in three states, then call it a day. Sidney’s insistence that he was missing the Big Picture had caused Rudy ultimately to relent and allow a more aggressive posture to be taken.

But still, nothing was to be about election fraud and the possibility of a mass rigging of the election. Rudy could tolerate hearing about a couple of hundred dead people in Philadelphia voting, but he did not want to hear about anything more sophisticated than that.
Rudy for mine is a flounderer, not into detail, if it smells corrupt it is....he doesnt show the evidence in details, i listening to a few of his podcasts..complete waffle..no detail. Sidney is a detailed person....looking at the affidavits and work she has put in on her website she seems a very thorough person....give all that evidence in court to Press secretary of trump (is she a law graduate?) and she could argue the hell out of it and handle all objections....Trump has the lawyers around him..just not coordinated properly...

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
I have never trusted Giuliani.
YOU WAS RIGHT. BUT WAS IT INCOMPETENCE OR INCONTINENCE OR WHAT? DO YOU THINK IT WAS INTENTIONAL OR DEMENTIANAL?

I GUESS IT WAS JUST MEANT TO BE. Question is: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021

👀 confused.
What's the point of this drama being aired? Makes NO SENSE
I have never trusted Giuliani.
👀👀👀 Do you seriously think we "need" to read this book in order to understand the point of your post & point?? I don't get it. I made it 3/4 too much redundancy for my brain today lol

IF I may ask, WHAT besides you don't like & want to get rid of Rudy is the point to all of this?

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
Rudy for mine is a flounderer, not into detail, if it smells corrupt it is....he doesnt show the evidence in details, i listening to a few of his podcasts..complete waffle..no detail. Sidney is a detailed person....looking at the affidavits and work she has put in on her website she seems a very thorough person....give all that evidence in court to Press secretary of trump (is she a law graduate?) and she could argue the hell out of it and handle all objections....Trump has the lawyers around him..just not coordinated properly...
No doubt intentional.
Coordination in this arena generally leads to collaboration & collusion 😅
Personally, seems the only thing they need to be coordinated about is territory in "case"/s so boundaries can be established but even then A LOT of work given requested Duty.
Don't they only, EACH and INDIVIDUALLY have to answer to #POTUS vs each other or as "a team" per say?

Keeping that in mind, & going out on a limb here, as "things" unfold, it appears that's precisely how "they" were set up so the President could carry on with "his" "missions" that COULD NOT include them.
I'm guessing, you get 3-4-5-6 GENIUSES on one team lol you got serious EYES on your business lol
They couldn't possibly stay quiet among themselves working on what they MIGHT be "seeing" / detecting, as a team. Just a thought.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“IF I may ask, WHAT besides you don't like & want to get rid of Rudy is the point to all of this?”

I think you meant to redirect that to the OP. I didn’t make this post.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
This is mostly bullshit. I lived in NYC for many years and personally witnessed Mayor Giuliani’s effectiveness first as a prosecutor then as mayor, including during 9/11. He is not as young as he used to be, granted (who is?), but he has made some pretty damned effective presentations in front of state officials all over the country. He has made a difference. He is a Patriot.

Does he have a big ego? Wants to be the hero? Probably. I’m sure the tension in the room with Sidney and Giuliani must have been palpable. But Byrne comes across as a petty, self-important rat and I don’t respect people who air out confidential dirty laundry. What has Byrne done to help Trump resume power? Not much.

The legal process is playing out. At the end of the day, everyone knows Trump won easily and the truth will eventually come out. When it does, Biden will be removed and Trump will resume his 2nd term.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Conservatives do NOT need to air their laundry in public! And, the public spectacles of "who said what" about legal discussions...is best left to those who can keep it under the collar...so that the opposition can't gain advantage(s). Make sense???
WE HAVE NO DIRTY LAUNDRY. THAT'S THE PROBLEM NOW DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS — OR MAYBE NOT SO LITTLE.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat