Globalist Elite - connect dots to Medical Mafia

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MJRoss

Jan 12, 2021
I'm continually amazed and disappointed that the War Room and other like media outlets choose to take on the Globalists while ignoring one of the primary tools of the Globalist agenda, namely the Medical Mafia. The incredibly effective cabal of Pharma with regulators and the AMA has effectively impoverished America. There are cheap, safe and effectively proven treatments for covid that would not require shutdowns or govt debt to beat the virus. Furthermore, it can be proven to be far worse than just covid, because every ineffective or redundant medical and health strategy which focuses on the medical mafia industry is adding to employer cost with ever rising insurance premiums, and ever increasing out of pocket costs to Americans. Until we address these issues square in the face, we are faking it when we say we are taking on the Globalists!! You guys are always focusing on politicians, rather than systemic and foundational corruption which is wasting our resources while we talk politics.

Reactions: Joan Mc

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I'm continually amazed and disappointed that the War Room and other like media outlets choose to take on the Globalists while ignoring one of the primary tools of the Globalist agenda, namely the Medical Mafia. The incredibly effective cabal of Pharma with regulators and the AMA has effectively impoverished America. There are cheap, safe and effectively proven treatments for covid that would not require shutdowns or govt debt to beat the virus. Furthermore, it can be proven to be far worse than just covid, because every ineffective or redundant medical and health strategy which focuses on the medical mafia industry is adding to employer cost with ever rising insurance premiums, and ever increasing out of pocket costs to Americans. Until we address these issues square in the face, we are faking it when we say we are taking on the Globalists!! You guys are always focusing on politicians, rather than systemic and foundational corruption which is wasting our resources while we talk politics.
I understand your frustration. Medication, insurance and healthcare costs in the US are so expensive many choose to neglect their health. Hospitals, doctors and most providers will not even examine a patient without $$$-not all but most. A large percentage of physicians I worked with, when I was a PA, were not in healthcare because they had a passion to help others. Instead, they enjoyed the power, prestige and money. The comments they would make about their patients were revolting.
Sorry, I got off track. In 2004, I signed up with BCBS for $68.00 a month. After Obama’s health plan was passed my policy monthly premium rose to 345.00 per month. I’m currently paying 480.00 per month. So I share in your concern and frustration but politics are completely in charge of healthcare. The government has taken it upon themselves to tell doctors how to practice medicine, allow snot-nosed bean counters to regulate what brand and or type of medication and treatment(s) they are allowed to prescribe & on & on. Politicians need to get the hell out of the exam rooms!!!! It’s all political.

Reactions: Joan Mc

MJRoss

Jan 12, 2021
I understand your frustration. Medication, insurance and healthcare costs in the US are so expensive many choose to neglect their health. Hospitals, doctors and most providers will not even examine a patient without $$$-not all but most. A large percentage of physicians I worked with, when I was a PA, were not in healthcare because they had a passion to help others. Instead, they enjoyed the power, prestige and money. The comments they would make about their patients were revolting.
Sorry, I got off track. In 2004, I signed up with BCBS for $68.00 a month. After Obama’s health plan was passed my policy monthly premium rose to 345.00 per month. I’m currently paying 480.00 per month. So I share in your concern and frustration but politics are completely in charge of healthcare. The government has taken it upon themselves to tell doctors how to practice medicine, allow snot-nosed bean counters to regulate what brand and or type of medication and treatment(s) they are allowed to prescribe & on & on. Politicians need to get the hell out of the exam rooms!!!! It’s all political.
I hear you Annie, but let me dig a bit deeper. We practice medicine today based on models developed almost a century ago when big money decided to build all medical school accredidation in America upon a false germ theory of medicine and a pharmaceutical response. This foundational and fatal flaw guided the AMA to adopt those methods for the wellbeing of hospitals, doctors, and pharma. Then, with the entrance of major medical health insurance into that foundation, an evil trifecta brought forth the out of control health care world of today. Add these things to an ignorance of all AMA professionals in the realms of diet and natural treatments to promote health. Then add regulator agencies paid to protect the status quo. Then load in the vaccine propaganda, flu shots, and the covid mRNA vaccines. We are in a battle not just for global political control, but also for the future of all of our bodies for generations to come. You are right about doctors motivations. I have two siblings who are both doctors from prestigious universities, and they would both say that their med school peers were motivated by status, wealth and lifestyle. They learned nothing about true health in med school, and could care less because their eyes are blinded to all but their own preservation.

Feb 5, 2021
IMG_0229.heic

Talk about,Right in your face...SanBernardino City has all these new 100,000+SF TILT UPS with a [STAR IN A CONCRETE CIRCLE]@ all their walls & buildings .All the powers to be just need a bucket of YELLOW &RED PAINT,There it will be right in our faces,Over night The [CCP] CHINESE COMMI PARTY...And yes this is the city that had the fake shooting... WWG1WGA...

KNIGHTSTEMPLAR...

SLEEPERCELL...O yes this picture was taken @ AMAZON WARE HOUSE...
A4EBAFDB-35D9-41BD-A412-6648BA794546.jpeg

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
IMG_0229.heic

Talk about,Right in your face...SanBernardino City has all these new 100,000+SF TILT UPS with a [STAR IN A CONCRETE CIRCLE]@ all their walls & buildings .All the powers to be just need a bucket of YELLOW &RED PAINT,There it will be right in our faces,Over night The [CCP] CHINESE COMMI PARTY...And yes this is the city that had the fake shooting... WWG1WGA...

KNIGHTSTEMPLAR...

SLEEPERCELL...O yes this picture was taken @ AMAZON WARE HOUSE... View attachment 1706
Would you please explain what I am looking at? All I see is a pole? A fence and a far away building. Are you indicating something about this pole? If so what and what is it meant to be? Thanks.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I hear you Annie, but let me dig a bit deeper. We practice medicine today based on models developed almost a century ago when big money decided to build all medical school accredidation in America upon a false germ theory of medicine and a pharmaceutical response. This foundational and fatal flaw guided the AMA to adopt those methods for the wellbeing of hospitals, doctors, and pharma. Then, with the entrance of major medical health insurance into that foundation, an evil trifecta brought forth the out of control health care world of today. Add these things to an ignorance of all AMA professionals in the realms of diet and natural treatments to promote health. Then add regulator agencies paid to protect the status quo. Then load in the vaccine propaganda, flu shots, and the covid mRNA vaccines. We are in a battle not just for global political control, but also for the future of all of our bodies for generations to come. You are right about doctors motivations. I have two siblings who are both doctors from prestigious universities, and they would both say that their med school peers were motivated by status, wealth and lifestyle. They learned nothing about true health in med school, and could care less because their eyes are blinded to all but their own preservation.
I agree and get it 100%. Still it’s all political. Currently, the political world are too busy fighting, kicking, scratching and trying to obtain every drop of power that exists. Trump, not long after taking office, basically put a “hold” on drug companies raising the cost of medications. Approximately two weeks before Biden was sworn in, possibly less, some raised prices as much as 400%. Where is the affordable healthcare and prescriptions Biden promised while campaigning? If the companies had ANY fear of being reprimanded or fined would they have raised the prices? I do not believe so. US Representatives and Senator’s are bought and paid. They’re dirty and could care less about citizens healthcare options. They gave themselves lifetime healthcare coverage with no expense spared. To hell with the deplorable’s we are expendable. I apologize for my rant, but I believe we are on the same side and wish for the same results. I would genuinely like to know what results you hope for, the methods how to put changes in action and where we need to start? Politicians have a death grip on everything and change is almost impossible. Hopefully, you can help me see a path that will facilitate results.

MJRoss

Jan 12, 2021
I agree and get it 100%. Still it’s all political. Currently, the political world are too busy fighting, kicking, scratching and trying to obtain every drop of power that exists. Trump, not long after taking office, basically put a “hold” on drug companies raising the cost of medications. Approximately two weeks before Biden was sworn in, possibly less, some raised prices as much as 400%. Where is the affordable healthcare and prescriptions Biden promised while campaigning? If the companies had ANY fear of being reprimanded or fined would they have raised the prices? I do not believe so. US Representatives and Senator’s are bought and paid. They’re dirty and could care less about citizens healthcare options. They gave themselves lifetime healthcare coverage with no expense spared. To hell with the deplorable’s we are expendable. I apologize for my rant, but I believe we are on the same side and wish for the same results. I would genuinely like to know what results you hope for, the methods how to put changes in action and where we need to start? Politicians have a death grip on everything and change is almost impossible. Hopefully, you can help me see a path that will facilitate results.

MJRoss

Jan 12, 2021
Indeed we are expendable! Politicians are now a "ruling class", and we are increasingly a totalitarian dictatorship of the regime of monied interests. Truth be told, they have us all in their grip. No explanation is totally accurate in describing this phase of human history, except biblical. I don't think anyone is or can offer a good solution that will work in reality, because people are inherently corrupt (not inherently good). For all the good Trump may have done, he let the Medical Mafia Cabal walk all over him - doesn't even see it - totally blinded to the real issues and how to fix. He dances around on little fixes, but shies away from real warfare in the trenches where the cockroaches are hiding. The things that no one is talking about are the most heavily guarded. I'd give you hope for this world, but I don't have any. My hope and my joy are totally apart from what this world can ever offer. I believe that the search for a better world is doomed by our own corruption, and so the solutions to our deeply felt needs can only be satisfied from outside this realm, where our true God reigns. I like Stephen K Bannon as a talking head, but he is still operating in the dark in terms of the meat of the issues and their true solutions, which are only and always spiritual in nature. We can't fix us, and we can't fix the world we inhabit, but there is One who can, and Who will. In the meantime, I too feel your pain!! It's crazy down here, and it seems like no one really cares, and no one really gets it, and if they do, they are helpless to move the needle. And so it is according to prediction.....

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Indeed we are expendable! Politicians are now a "ruling class", and we are increasingly a totalitarian dictatorship of the regime of monied interests. Truth be told, they have us all in their grip. No explanation is totally accurate in describing this phase of human history, except biblical. I don't think anyone is or can offer a good solution that will work in reality, because people are inherently corrupt (not inherently good). For all the good Trump may have done, he let the Medical Mafia Cabal walk all over him - doesn't even see it - totally blinded to the real issues and how to fix. He dances around on little fixes, but shies away from real warfare in the trenches where the cockroaches are hiding. The things that no one is talking about are the most heavily guarded. I'd give you hope for this world, but I don't have any. My hope and my joy are totally apart from what this world can ever offer. I believe that the search for a better world is doomed by our own corruption, and so the solutions to our deeply felt needs can only be satisfied from outside this realm, where our true God reigns. I like Stephen K Bannon as a talking head, but he is still operating in the dark in terms of the meat of the issues and their true solutions, which are only and always spiritual in nature. We can't fix us, and we can't fix the world we inhabit, but there is One who can, and Who will. In the meantime, I too feel your pain!! It's crazy down here, and it seems like no one really cares, and no one really gets it, and if they do, they are helpless to move the needle. And so it is according to prediction.....
You and I share many opinions and thoughts. Like you, I was feeling hopeless, confused and helpless. Have you read, or heard, the 1987 prophecy of Kenneth Hagin? As I was reading it, so many things started to make sense and could see God’s hand in this mess. I posted it in Open Discussions. If you need a link let me know. Would like to hear your thoughts.

MJRoss

Jan 12, 2021
You and I share many opinions and thoughts. Like you, I was feeling hopeless, confused and helpless. Have you read, or heard, the 1987 prophecy of Kenneth Hagin? As I was reading it, so many things started to make sense and could see God’s hand in this mess. I posted it in Open Discussions. If you need a link let me know. Would like to hear your thoughts.
No doubt God's hand is in this mess! I agree, and see it playing out. AT this stage, the only way to really connect the dots is to dig in deep with the Lord and learn to know Him intimately through His Word. He is the One Who connects all the dots to our souls and eternity. Just read the Hagin prophecy. While I agree with the times of refreshing the Lord is and will provide for those walking with Him in perilous times upon the earth, I do not agree with much of his prophecy or theology. I don't consider him the prophet he considers himself to be, because he is proven to be often far away from scripture in his teachings. The movement he spawned, tho helping some believers with some truth, has also done a great disservice to the accurate interpretation of Scriptures and the Christian life of discipleship with Christ. That's my brief summary, but I do agree that in the end it will all be revealed, and it will be worth it all, but it's not going to get better before the Lord returns, except in the hearts and souls of faithful believers who are dug in deep with the Lord Jesus! His grace, mercy, compassion and care, salvation, power and protection are all we need to weather this storm, and to die daily with Him in the 'fellowship of His sufferings' - Phil.3:10

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat