Globalists Orchestrating Migrant Crisis to Destroy American Sovereignty

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
The People have the Right to know who is invading their Country, and who is supporting the Treason of the Biden regime.
Indentured servitude and slavery - here on US soil.

Where be the outcry of the liberals?
Nowhere, because we are an Empire ruled by Emperor Biden, Right?
The People cower in fear of simply raising their meager little heads, lest they be whipped back into submission.
"No, no, please No! ... (crack goes the whip) ( a scream of extraordinary intense pain ) Oh, oh, thank you master Biden, for I forgot my place."

jon forte

Feb 19, 2021

Drew Hernandez joins the War Room to explain the plot of Globalists to destroy borders.
US taxpayers paying for indentured servitude by cartels starting with funding the globalist NGOs.
As MTG said, every bill
passed by Congress funds a mew globalist business venture funded by US tax dollars

Drew Hernandez joins the War Room to explain the plot of Globalists to destroy borders.

Jan 26, 2021
C1079E39-127B-46B1-ADAD-39D505ADAAEF.jpeg

MagaRose!

Feb 9, 2021
The People have the Right to know who is invading their Country, and who is supporting the Treason of the Biden regime.
Indentured servitude and slavery - here on US soil.

Where be the outcry of the liberals?
Nowhere, because we are an Empire ruled by Emperor Biden, Right?
The People cower in fear of simply raising their meager little heads, lest they be whipped back into submission.
"No, no, please No! ... (crack goes the whip) ( a scream of extraordinary intense pain ) Oh, oh, thank you master Biden, for I forgot my place."
You better believe the president of the university I work for put out a lecturey message about racism and Asian hate, but not a peep about the border or that cruelty.

DGT86

Mar 7, 2021

George Soros (a nazi eugenicist) sends 100's of thousands of Hispanics to the southern border DAYS BEFORE Bill Gates (a Nazi descendant) funded project releases 750 MILLION GM mosquitoes along the southern border. This is a coordinated biological attack by the 4th Reich against FLORIDA, TEXAS, and the Hispanic population that live there. Covid was just a psyop to prepare you for what's about to happen. In the next few weeks, you will start to see people dead in the streets. They will call it the 4th wave. But really, it's the 4th Reich. You will beg for their control grid and voluntarily become a slave

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
US taxpayers paying for indentured servitude by cartels starting with funding the globalist NGOs.
As MTG said, every bill
passed by Congress funds a few globalist business venture funded by US tax dollars
Breitbart reports the names of the "Globalist Corps" that supported the House passing H.R. 6, known as the “Dream and Promise Act of 2021,” They are the usual suspects.
1616435734627.png

Also named 9 Republican Reps. that joined in its passage. https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...minate-push-give-amnesty-4-4m-illegal-aliens/

IN ADDITION; "National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) Chairman Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) told Breitbart News he “does not support amnesty” after crafting and circulating an amnesty plan that could provide about 1.5 million illegal aliens a fast-track to American citizenship.

jon forte

Feb 19, 2021
Breitbart reports the names of the "Globalist Corps" that supported the House passing H.R. 6, known as the “Dream and Promise Act of 2021,” They are the usual suspects.
View attachment 3628

Also named 9 Republican Reps. that joined in its passage. https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...minate-push-give-amnesty-4-4m-illegal-aliens/

IN ADDITION; "National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) Chairman Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) told Breitbart News he “does not support amnesty” after crafting and circulating an amnesty plan that could provide about 1.5 million illegal aliens a fast-track to American citizenship.

The Globalist Swamp Rat: Rick Scott is keeping me busy sending emails to his office telling him how much I will not be voting for his return

Reactions: Patriot Lindell

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
The Globalist Swamp Rat: Rick Scott is keeping me busy sending emails to his office telling him how much I will not be voting for his return
I'll be doing the same. He's a Secret Agent of the pro-low wage in America, Globalists. Worse, he took over Rino-Mitch's spot as Chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC). That Committee funds Senatorial Candidates of THIER, read Globalist's, choosing.

Reactions: jon forte

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat