God Bless President Trump and the Trump Family

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I know many aren't into God but for those who like me believe God's hand is in all of this - we are blessed that President Trump and his family is in the ring fighting for us, for what's right.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

Last edited:
Reactions: carla_rogers

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I know many aren't into God but for those who like me believe God's hand is in all of this - we are blessed that President Trump and his family is in the ring fighting for us, for what's right.

View attachment 2430
I'm with You Brother! I think that we have a good bit of Godly folks in here, maybe just a little bit shy. Kinda like the Millions of Silent Trump Supporters. I for one am Very Very Thankful for what they are doing for us and the Country! Money Can't Buy It, that's for Sure.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

View attachment 2430
I am not much into God and church, but I do not hesitate to thank God for President Trump. I thank God for letting me live to see this great man. I thank God for when I saw Donald Trump walk down the steps of his plane then up steps to the podium to speak to a rally with 30,000 people. I thank God for allowing me the perfect view of that rally through the crystal clear up close view through my 4K computer screen. I thank God for letting me see that Donald Trump is a somewhat elderly man, working tirelessly for the country he loves. God, thank you for allowing me to notice no politician other than Donald Trump said the reason he was running for President, "because I feel, SO STRONGLY, that it is my...turn...to give back...to the country that I love." Thank you God for allowing me to see he did not just say those words, he was telling the truth, he does love our country and all of us who are citizens and that is why he ran for President. Whatever his failings in life have been, I thank you God for letting me see that Donald Trump did more than anyone ever saw to walk in some manner of the perfection Jesus is said to have walked in.

Thank you God for letting me see my brother and President will not be with us forever so I could be more grateful for the time while he and I both are here.

God, I never have got my head completely around the story of Jesus as your son and the Holy Spirit being part of the Trinity, but I thank you for letting me see one of our most awesomely great people crucified to the extent the evil people manage to get away with. I hate seeing it, but I know I need to have seen it so I would know what I face in this world and to have allowed me to see evil that is not mine, allowing me to know in spite of failings, I am not all bad because i am not of the evil that attacks our President and our country. May God please bless Donald John Trump and may God, please continue to bless the United States of America.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
What is Trump doing right now to help out Americans? Please don’t say pushing for Americans to vote for more paid off devil worshipping back stabbing republicans.

Since there is no news on trump anywhere other than his speech today, I would like to know, if you know something. Would be nice to hear something.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I am not much into God and church, but I do not hesitate to thank God for President Trump. I thank God for letting me live to see this great man. I thank God for when I saw Donald Trump walk down the steps of his plane then up steps to the podium to speak to a rally with 30,000 people. I thank God for allowing me the perfect view of that rally through the crystal clear up close view through my 4K computer screen. I thank God for letting me see that Donald Trump is a somewhat elderly man, working tirelessly for the country he loves. God, thank you for allowing me to notice no politician other than Donald Trump said the reason he was running for President, "because I feel, SO STRONGLY, that it is my...turn...to give back...to the country that I love." Thank you God for allowing me to see he did not just say those words, he was telling the truth, he does love our country and all of us who are citizens and that is why he ran for President. Whatever his failings in life have been, I thank you God for letting me see that Donald Trump did more than anyone ever saw to walk in some manner of the perfection Jesus is said to have walked in.

Thank you God for letting me see my brother and President will not be with us forever so I could be more grateful for the time while he and I both are here.

God, I never have got my head completely around the story of Jesus as your son and the Holy Spirit being part of the Trinity, but I thank you for letting me see one of our most awesomely great people crucified to the extent the evil people manage to get away with. I hate seeing it, but I know I need to have seen it so I would know what I face in this world and to have allowed me to see evil that is not mine, allowing me to know in spite of failings, I am not all bad because i am not of the evil that attacks our President and our country. May God please bless Donald John Trump and may God, please continue to bless the United States of America.
carla rogers, May God Bless you! You have a Big Heart and Jesus Loves You with Total Unconditional Love! Every One of Us Fall Short at times, but The Lord Knows All of Our Weaknesses and Helps us to Keep getting Back up Time after Time! I'm Praying that He will Wrap his Loving Arms Around You and make Himself So So Real to You in Every area of your Life Today and Every Day! He gave us all a Great President in Donald Trump that exposed the Evil around us and I Pray that he is not through with him yet! We All Must Continue to Keep the Faith, Pray and Hope that the Very Best IS Yet to Come! God's Continued Blessings To You!!!!🙏🇺🇸

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
What is Trump doing right now to help out Americans? Please don’t say pushing for Americans to vote for more paid off devil worshipping back stabbing republicans.

Since there is no news on trump anywhere other than his speech today, I would like to know, if you know something. Would be nice to hear something.
What is Trump doing today to help Americans? Nothing. Rejoining the political campaigns today, which is expected, will allow him some influence, but only indirect influence. Since he does not hold office, i don't know what you would think he might be doing.

Trump's big announcement today is throwing his hat into the 2024 election for President, to be preceded by his leadership of Republicans taking over the House from the Dems. The reason a GOP takeover is predicted is has two major elements.
  1. Historically, in close to every single congressional election two years after a new President takes office, the other party makes huge gains in the House of Representatives, often taking a majority. I don't know why that happens. People talk about citizens not loving the President once they are in office so they vote the other party in to push back.
  2. The Democrats lost a ton of seats in the 2020 election, leaving them with a narrow margin in the House.
Combining the effects of 1 and 2 above, most people expect the Republicans to get a majority in the House in 2022.

The exact same principles apply to the US Senate, except in he Senate, the GOP is tied with the Democrats, 50 seats apiece. I expect the GOP to control both the House and Senate after the 2022 election.
Trump wants to influence that for a few reasons.
  • He wants populist Republicans nominated and elected, not Rinos (Republicans in name only). Rinos have been a problem for Trump going back to the nominating phase of the 2016 election.
  • This is a high reward low risk opportunity for Trump. Relatively little chance of the election going poorly in 2022, especially with cheaters sitting in the White House that are not supported by the public. Being in a position of leadership for the GOP 2022 campaign will make Trump look great, unless the election goes poorly.
I do not have inside information, but I expect President Trump's remarks today to run along these lines.

The biggest problem I see for Trump's potential for reelection is the continuation of the same election laws that were used to cheat in 2020. The lead time for correcting those problems ls long. The legislatures in the states where the steal happened should already have their solutions framed into legislation they plan to pass. Only Georgia and Arizona are doing anything significant and Georgia's reforms are off target. More about the status of election reform at this link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat