Going After Kennedy..Again!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I was astounded by Saturday's broadcasts of episodes 1120 and 1121. The combination of Robert Malone and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was a one-two punch.

I learned much about the "chummy" relationship between NIH, led by Fauci, and the big four pharmaceutical companies. "Chummy" is the wrong word. Is it communism? Fascism? I don't know, but it's been going on for a long time, and it's made a small circle of people very wealthy. No wonder these people stand by Fauci. No wonder they want us to take the vaccine. They want to keep the gravy train rolling.

The damage done by this terrible relationship is off the scale. I'm not even sure how to calculate it. Fauci really is a monster. He had to do gain of function research in order to keep getting his funding.

I'm sure you remember that JFK was known as a staunch anti-communist. Is his nephew, RFK Jr., in trouble now, too? I hope not. But he's leading the 12-person black list created by the "Center for Digital Hate", people who are allegedly spreading "misinformation." This tactic is really getting tiresome. The witch hunt is on. "Witch hunt" was a term invented by communists as propaganda to criticize the legitimate investigations by Joe McCarthy. It more properly describes how anti-communists were hunted, demonized, and destroyed.

If you live long enough, you see history roll back around...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil Chrissie

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
I was astounded by Saturday's broadcasts of episodes 1120 and 1121. The combination of Robert Malone and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was a one-two punch.

I learned much about the "chummy" relationship between NIH, led by Fauci, and the big four pharmaceutical companies. Wrong word. Is it communism? Fascism? I don't know, but it's been going on for a long time, and it's made a small circle of people very wealthy. No wonder these people stand by Fauci. No wonder they want us to take the vaccine. They want to keep the gravy train rolling.

The damage done by this terrible relationship is off the scale. I'm not even sure how to calculate it. Fauci really is a monster. He had to do gain of function research in order to keep getting his funding.

I'm sure you remember that JFK was known as a staunch anti-communist. Is his nephew, RFK Jr., in trouble now, too? I hope not. But he's leading the 12-person black list created by the "Center for Digital Hate", people who are allegedly spreading "misinformation." This tactic is really getting tiresome. The witch hunt is on. "Witch hunt" was a term invented by communists as propaganda to criticize the legitimate investigations by Joe McCarthy. It more properly describes how anti-communists were hunted, demonized, and destroyed.

If you live long enough, you see history roll back around...
Fauci is not only a small man in stature but is just a small man in every way. He's a real arrogant sleeze. He has blood on his hands. He's a murderer.

• Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Interesting guy, RFK. He's a falconer. That reminds me of a poem that's been quoted a lot in recent times.

The Second Coming
by William Butler Yeats

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat