Good Answers (VIDEO)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

We live in times where it is easy to see the problem, but difficult to formulate a solution. I hope you will find few minutes to watch and let me know what you think. This video gives me life in a way I cannot describe. I hope it does the same thing for you.

This brief video starts with a prayer that gives a simple, comprehensive solution for each of us to do the best and most we possibly can. No one can do more than that.

I am not big into God, but our issues today are beyond my power to fathom and cope, so occasionally looking toward a Higher Power helps me a lot. I beg you to give the prayer a try at the start of this video. After the prayer, a famous person you likely will recognize tells a story that makes absolutely clear what I must strive to do. At the end, he says:

We must realize that no arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women...

Peace is the highest aspiration of the American people.

We will negotiate for it.

We will sacrifice for it.

We will NOT surrender for it,

now or ever.

Americans.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat