Goodbye, Sidney...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Can't help but Make You Wonder! 🤔 Would the Supreme Court Get Involved in the 2020 Election Results if the Demonictrats Would Present a Case to Them? I Think that They Would Probably Hurt Themselves Trying get Those Huge Black Robe's on and Get Their Ungrateful, Un American Butts in That Courtroom!!!!!

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Can't help but Make You Wonder! 🤔 Would the Supreme Court Get Involved in the 2020 Election Results if the Demonictrats Would Present a Case to Them? I Think that They Would Probably Hurt Themselves Trying get Those Huge Black Robe's on and Get Their Ungrateful, Un American Butts in That Courtroom!!!!!

All joking aside we have to continue hammering the message. Every time they see post from us with Election Fraud in there and President TRUMP LandSlide Win it twists their gut because they also know there was Election Fraud and they own it.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Patience, we knew all three branches of government were currupt. Now that they have proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt, we can base our decisions upon this proof.

Lights, camera, action:
Cue the towns people,
Zoom in on the Torches and pitch forks...

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Oh nice! She is making money off of it.

If Sidney could get us one victory how much is that worth? She is on the front line and you can bet she is paying a heavy price for that with threats to her, her family and her employees. Look how the politicians ran with the tails between their legs at the first sign of a fight, you don't have to look no further than Pence. Put a price on that. Her service is priceless. You have some fearless people out there trying to right the wrong. Can they lose, sure they can but if they don't fight then for sure we will lose. Show her some support and that includes the others like Mike Lindell and don't be so quick to hold up your white flag and stand up for the Stars and Stripes.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
If Sidney could get us one victory how much is that worth? She is on the front line and you can bet she is paying a heavy price for that with threats to her, her family and her employees. Look how the politicians ran with the tails between their legs at the first sign of a fight, you don't have to look no further than Pence. Put a price on that. Her service is priceless. You have some fearless people out there trying to right the wrong. Can they lose, sure they can but if they don't fight then for sure we will lose. Show her some support and that includes the others like Mike Lindell and don't be so quick to hold up your white flag and stand up for the Stars and Stripes.

View attachment 2628
Amen! Just one more thought to defend Sidney. At this moment, I highly doubt she is making money. It’s highly probable she has lost more than most understand. She has not done anything that does not cost money; staff, food and travel have cost a small fortune. If she has devoted her time and likely forfeited much of her future business, she deserves a book deal. Who knows, this might just be designed to fund her continued battle. She too is a boots on the ground soldier. Instead of lining her up in front of a firing squad, we should be encouraging her and cheering her to keep going. I have noticed so many immediately cut down anyone at the first glimmer of a lost battle; that’s not productive to win the war. Democrats would never turn so quickly on one of their own. Just look how much rope and life preservers they have thrown to Cuomo....

Reactions: Joan Mc and Lajo

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Gabrielle27

Feb 12, 2021
Maryland

View attachment 2628
Send money to each, or purchase their products, talk to people EVERYWHERE you go...conversations can enlighten and inform, and that means a lot. We must chip away every day, in small ways...they add up!!

Reactions: Lajo

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Her making money on a book is not unreasonable; not saying otherwise. Indeed, her first book was a best seller. It may be that in her case, putting out a book will be her only realistic avenue to "show the receipts" and "action-action-action".

Hey I love Sidney Powell. I know she is honest and credible and super smart. It is simply unfortunate that, for a variety of reasons, her actions have not (yet, at least) translated into positive change. It just goes to show how very deep the corruption is rooted.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I just posted a new discussion (link below) that will help explain this AND MORE. It was NEVER going to happen. The FBI controls who sits in the WH and has the goods on Roberts and others. Prepare to be blown away. Lin Wood released this today.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Amen! Just one more thought to defend Sidney. At this moment, I highly doubt she is making money. It’s highly probable she has lost more than most understand. She has not done anything that does not cost money; staff, food and travel have cost a small fortune. If she has devoted her time and likely forfeited much of her future business, she deserves a book deal. Who knows, this might just be designed to fund her continued battle. She too is a boots on the ground soldier. Instead of lining her up in front of a firing squad, we should be encouraging her and cheering her to keep going. I have noticed so many immediately cut down anyone at the first glimmer of a lost battle; that’s not productive to win the war. Democrats would never turn so quickly on one of their own. Just look how much rope and life preservers they have thrown to Cuomo....
The left & their bought & paid for judges have been out to destroy, I believe, because. she defended Mike Flynn & won in addition bringing the voter fraud in front of America. I do commend her for trying, but she was doomed from the beginning just bringing the fact up there was voter fraud. I agree she has probably lost more than she will ever gain from this. It is too bad we don't have more fighters like her.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

artsy

Feb 25, 2021

View attachment 2628
Good Comment!----Sidney tried harder than anyone else !!! She deserves our respect. And our votes, whenever needed.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I do commend her for trying, but she was doomed from the beginning just bringing the fact up there was voter fraud.
She was never doomed from the begining. She is constantly inflicting damage to the "Big Lie". The question you should be asking is what can you do. I believe the minimum you should do is keep hammering this simple message "President TRUMP LandSlide 2020 win" it will show you support those on the front line. Put it into your social media wherever you can. The more it is seen the more Rep Politicians know MAGA is not backing down and they better get into the fight and push to have the swing states investigated by experts.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
I'm with the Trump 2020 landslide crowd. I think MAGA Republicans all over this country should form groups to raise money to rent movie theaters, especially in predominantly democratic, independent and libertarian voting areas. Get copies of "Absolute Proof" by Mike Lindell, all of Peter Novarros' work and an analysis of the Molly Ball, Time Inc. "Shadow Election". Put them all together, blend them professionally and show them all over the country, as many times as possible. If you can't rent a theater, rent a wharehouse and hang up a sheet, bring your own popcorn and refreshments! Do it over and over again right on up to the 22' election. The truth has got to get out and the only eyes that really need to see it are the grass roots voters that have been fed the "There is nothing to see, LIE"!!! It's up to the Folks, the tainted suits' and robes' are incapable of doing what has to be done. They are paid to be protectors, but all they are is collectors. It's not easy to turn your back on all the neat things that the lobbyist donor class can provide to a willing associate. We need a place to hang out and talk it over. Maybe it's the Precinct Committee meeting!?

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat