GOP Establishment: I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
I replied with this, in response to a fundraising request from Kevin McCarthy:

WHAT THE f*** HAVE YOU DONE ABOUT THE RAZOR WIRE AROUND THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE??? NOT A GODDAMNED THING, YOU BACKROOM DEALING PIECE OF s***!

You are a swamp pussy and played with your pubes instead of investigating voter fraud. If you think I'd give a PENNY to you, you are MORE FUCKED UP than your craven, corrupt, weak, Establishment hack self appears to be.

Stand up for MTG!

Stand up for Lauren Boebert!

INSIST that Fang Fang f***ing Eric Swalwell be ripped from Intel Committee or GOP will boycott. Run someone decent against him. Do a press conference every single day to humiliate Nancy.

STOP EATING OUT LIZ CHENEY'S PUSS PUSS, ya creepy hack! Your weak little laugh at her shows you are a big tampon. You afraid Dick will go quail hunting with you?

The only leader of the party is Donald J. Trump and without him, I'd never vote GOP.

You're just an empty suit with too much power.

f*** Y'all Very Much.

O

oldmanrsing

WHAT THE f*** HAVE YOU DONE ABOUT THE RAZOR WIRE AROUND THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE??? NOT A GODDAMNED THING, YOU BACKROOM DEALING PIECE OF s***!

You are a swamp pussy and played with your pubes instead of investigating voter fraud. If you think I'd give a PENNY to you, you are MORE FUCKED UP than your craven, corrupt, weak, Establishment hack self appears to be.

Stand up for MTG!

INSIST that Fang Fang f***ing Eric Swalwell be ripped from Intel Committee or GOP will boycott. Run someone decent against him. Do a press conference every single day to humiliate Nancy.

STOP EATING OUT LIZ CHENEY'S PUSS PUSS, ya creepy hack! Your weak little laugh at her shows you are a big tampon. You afraid Dick will go quail hunting with you?

The only leader of the party is Donald J. Trump and without him, I'd never vote GOP.

f*** Y'all Very Much.
you go for it i like your moxy

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
And this is my response to the RNC's letter today:
I thought you were sent a Cease and Desist to stop using President Trump's image for fundraising!!

RNC will not get 1 red cent from me now:

Kevin McCarthy is a pussy Swamp creature -- he doesn't say zippity doo dah about Pelosi's fence around the capitol, he doesn't order a walk-out out of Intel meetings while Fang Fang's F*ck Boy Eric Swalwell is on it, he does a creepy laugh - heh heh heh at that blood thirsty traitor, Liz Cheney. He approves of his predecessors shoving fundraising money up her fat ass.

You didn't provide any pre-election support or election day support to prevent all the fraud and illegalities. You instead thought that people like me can be fleeced for any old garbage Establishment candidates. You let Mitch McConnell take a runny s*** on the Senate and the Georgia elections by refusing to sign a Covid relief $2000 check bill. Get on your knees and beg Mitch and his scumbag treasonous wife for the thousands of dollars he deprived in the name of giving the ol' 1-2 to President Trump.

The fact that you couldn't tell Lisa Murkowsky to shape up or ship out, means you're lazy losers. You oughta have made a play for Manchin and gotten Jim Justice to help you.

IF YOU THINK I WILL DONATE MONEY, TIME OR MY VOTE to you nasty, backstabbing, elitist swamp creatures, guess again. Come Election Day, I'd rather take a 10 hour bubble bath than help you.

Stand up for MTG!

f*** Y'all Very Much.

Reactions: Trumpster

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
And this is my response to the RNC's letter today:
I thought you were sent a Cease and Desist to stop using President Trump's image for fundraising!!

RNC will not get 1 red cent from me now:

Kevin McCarthy is a pussy Swamp creature -- he doesn't say zippity doo dah about Pelosi's fence around the capitol, he doesn't order a walk-out out of Intel meetings while Fang Fang's F*ck Boy Eric Swalwell is on it, he does a creepy laugh - heh heh heh at that blood thirsty traitor, Liz Cheney. He approves of his predecessors shoving fundraising money up her fat ass.

You didn't provide any pre-election support or election day support to prevent all the fraud and illegalities. You instead thought that people like me can be fleeced for any old garbage Establishment candidates. You let Mitch McConnell take a runny s*** on the Senate and the Georgia elections by refusing to sign a Covid relief $2000 check bill. Get on your knees and beg Mitch and his scumbag treasonous wife for the thousands of dollars he deprived in the name of giving the ol' 1-2 to President Trump.

The fact that you couldn't tell Lisa Murkowsky to shape up or ship out, means you're lazy losers. You oughta have made a play for Manchin and gotten Jim Justice to help you.

IF YOU THINK I WILL DONATE MONEY, TIME OR MY VOTE to you nasty, backstabbing, elitist swamp creatures, guess again. Come Election Day, I'd rather take a 10 hour bubble bath than help you.
With your permission I would like to use your responses. Love it!

Feb 27, 2021

Stand up for MTG!

f*** Y'all Very Much.
Hi Colonel,
Your anger resonates! Your stated facts and requests resonate. Your action rocks.
Now, please, can we have a quiet word about your style, perhaps after the next election.
Blessings,
Ray

Reactions: ColonelTamar

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021

Stand up for MTG!

f*** Y'all Very Much.
I got a call back from the United States yesterday. I didn’t answer but suspect it had to do with a couple of emails I sent to Ronna McDaniel explaining how she could send her donations directly to Trump and bypass the RNC supporting rinos which serves no useful purpose. Lol

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020

Stand up for MTG!

f*** Y'all Very Much.
WHY DON'T YOU TELL US YOU REALLY FEEL.

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
love it i wont either turned them down twice
I mean, they’re shameless! Gaslighting their own supporters.

Stand up for MTG!

f*** Y'all Very Much.
So, apparently I'm pitchin' and they ain't catchin' over at RNC. They just sent ANOTHER fundraising email and here is my new response:

I thought President Trump issued a Cease and Desist against you using his name for fundraising?

I will NOT give a dime! NOT ONE DIME! Tell Mitch McConnell and his treasonous wife, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, that fat ass spawn of a war criminal Liz Cheney, the pussy RINOs who kiss her fat ass like Larry Hogan, Scalise, Romney and that SMARMY USED CAR SALESMAN KEVIN MCCARTHY to GO F*CK THEMSELVES UP THE ASS!

You fingered your crotch instead of doing pre-election lawsuits and investigations, didn't provided oversight during the elections and didn't give a DAMN to investigate the illegalities and irregularities post election. You giggled during the 2d baseless impeachment. You clearly get big salaries just to sit around farting and belching.

You writhed in pleasure when Big Tech took all the MAGA people, including President Trump, off their platforms. I'm taking YOU off MY platform!

You put up a rich bitch sorority bitch & Covid profiteer as Georgia US Senate candidates and let ANTIFA win BOTH seats. Mitch McConnell flushed the Senate down the crapper over a $2000 check after locking down America for a year. Now SCOTUS is being grabbed by the court packing short hairs. I remember when that pussy McConnel had to have his traitor of a shrew wife screech at ANTIFA protestors. What a cowardly pussy!!!!!!!!!!!

You REALLY have no self-awareness, to send me fundraising emails. You must be pretty slow on the draw.

When Donald J. Trump is nominated again, I'll look into the RNC. Until then,

f*** Y'all Very Much.

Stand up for MTG!

f*** Y'all Very Much.
Apparently, I'm pitchin', but they ain't catchin', over there at the RNC. They're STILL sending me fundraising emails! Here is my latest response:

I thought President Trump issued a Cease and Desist against you using his name for fundraising?

I will NOT give a dime! NOT ONE DIME! Tell Mitch McConnell and his treasonous wife, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, that fat ass spawn of a war criminal Liz Cheney, the pussy RINOs who kiss her fat ass like Larry Hogan, Scalise, Romney and that SMARMY USED CAR SALESMAN KEVIN MCCARTHY to GO F*CK THEMSELVES UP THE ASS!

You fingered your crotch instead of doing pre-election lawsuits and investigations, didn't provided oversight during the elections and didn't give a DAMN to investigate the illegalities and irregularities post election. You giggled during the 2d baseless impeachment. You clearly get big salaries just to sit around farting and belching.

You writhed in pleasure when Big Tech took all the MAGA people, including President Trump, off their platforms. I'm taking YOU off MY platform!
You put up a rich b!tch sorority b!tch & Covid profiteer as Georgia US Senate candidates. letting ANTIFA win BOTH seats. Mitch McConnell flushed the Senate down the crapper over a $2000 check after locking down America for a year. Now SCOTUS is being grabbed by the court packing short hairs. I remember when that pussy McConnel had to have his traitor of a shrew wife screech at ANTIFA protestors. What a cowardly pussy!!!!!!!!!!!

You REALLY have no self-awareness, to send me fundraising emails. You must be pretty slow on the draw.

F*ck Y'all Very Much.

O

oldmanrsing

I mean, they’re shameless! Gaslighting their own supporters.

So, apparently I'm pitchin' and they ain't catchin' over at RNC. They just sent ANOTHER fundraising email and here is my new response:

You put up a rich bitch sorority bitch & Covid profiteer as Georgia US Senate candidates and let ANTIFA win BOTH seats. Mitch McConnell flushed the Senate down the crapper over a $2000 check after locking down America for a year. Now SCOTUS is being grabbed by the court packing short hairs. I remember when that pussy McConnel had to have his traitor of a shrew wife screech at ANTIFA protestors. What a cowardly pussy!!!!!!!!!!!

f*** Y'all Very Much.

Apparently, I'm pitchin', but they ain't catchin', over there at the RNC. They're STILL sending me fundraising emails! Here is my latest response:

You fingered your crotch instead of doing pre-election lawsuits and investigations, didn'tthey deserve it provided oversight during the elections and didn't give a DAMN to investigate the illegalities and irregularities post election. You giggled during the 2d baseless impeachment. You clearly get big salaries just to sit around farting and belching.

You put up a rich b!tch sorority b!tch & Covid profiteer as Georgia US Senate candidates. letting ANTIFA win BOTH seats. Mitch McConnell flushed the Senate down the crapper over a $2000 check after locking down America for a year. Now SCOTUS is being grabbed by the court packing short hairs. I remember when that pussy McConnel had to have his traitor of a shrew wife screech at ANTIFA protestors. What a cowardly pussy!!!!!!!!!!!

F*ck Y'all Very Much.

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
If the RNC were a date, I'd have to file for a protective order. I've had to respond yet AGAIN, just today!
I thought that President Trump issued you a Cease and Desist from using him for fundraising.

I have sent many, many responses and you ignore them, you just want to fleece hard-working Americans.

You sat on your asses as to pre-election security, election day security, investigating fraud and irregularities after the election.

You were MUTE as to RINOs Kevin McCarthy and Steve Scalise going heh heh heh at that fat ass war criminal's sperm donation, Liz Cheney. What a bunch of unprincipled C*NTS!

You don't support MTG or Lauren Boebert.

CPAC disinvites anybody that they deem not chic.

You let Pelosi keep razor wire around the People's Capitol and don't issue daily press conferences.

You don't file suits against ANTIFA and BLM violence conspirators.

You didn't support Michigan's John James' campaign.

You don't issue "shape up or ship out" letters to RINOs Romney, Murkowsky,Collins, Larry Hogan. You should have made overtures to Manchin and involved Jim Justice.

You let that sewage Mitch McConnell throw out the US Senate by doing a McCain-style thumbs down over a $2000 check to help Americans. You didn't issue a condemnation to McConnell and his treasonous garbage corrupt wife.

WE STAYED THE F'UCK IN OUR HOMES, RUINED BUSINESSES, PAID MONEY UP THE ASS FOR DELIVERIES AND JACKED UP PRICES.

You put up a rich sorority b!tch whose OWN EMPLOYEES boycotted her and a Covid profiteer as Georgia US Senate candidates, because apparently, YOU LOVE TO LOSE.

You supported Brian Kemp as governor, you would have been better off supporting a used tampon.

Nobody lifted a FINGER to prevent price gouging -- you're too busy cleaning lint from your navels.

You allowed Big Tech to cancel conservatives, including the President of the United States.

Until Donald J. Trump is nominated for GOP POTUS candidate,

F*ck y'all very much.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918
O

oldmanrsing

i am with her. they are ass wipes. Trump was only honest politician. when somebody speaks from the hip you know what you are dealing with.

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
Now RONNA just sent me a fundraising appeal by snail mail! My response called the RNC a bunch of C*NTs,, Mitch McConnell and his treasonous CCP aligned wife, used car salesmen RINOS, didn't help with election before, during or after and I told them that they can F*CK themselves on live tv before I give a red cent.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
If the RNC were a date, I'd have to file for a protective order. I've had to respond yet AGAIN, just today!
I thought that President Trump issued you a Cease and Desist from using him for fundraising.

I have sent many, many responses and you ignore them, you just want to fleece hard-working Americans.

You sat on your asses as to pre-election security, election day security, investigating fraud and irregularities after the election.

You were MUTE as to RINOs Kevin McCarthy and Steve Scalise going heh heh heh at that fat ass war criminal's sperm donation, Liz Cheney. What a bunch of unprincipled C*NTS!

You don't support MTG or Lauren Boebert.

CPAC disinvites anybody that they deem not chic.

You let Pelosi keep razor wire around the People's Capitol and don't issue daily press conferences.

You don't file suits against ANTIFA and BLM violence conspirators.

You didn't support Michigan's John James' campaign.

You don't issue "shape up or ship out" letters to RINOs Romney, Murkowsky,Collins, Larry Hogan. You should have made overtures to Manchin and involved Jim Justice.

You let that sewage Mitch McConnell throw out the US Senate by doing a McCain-style thumbs down over a $2000 check to help Americans. You didn't issue a condemnation to McConnell and his treasonous garbage corrupt wife.

WE STAYED THE F'UCK IN OUR HOMES, RUINED BUSINESSES, PAID MONEY UP THE ASS FOR DELIVERIES AND JACKED UP PRICES.

You put up a rich sorority b!tch whose OWN EMPLOYEES boycotted her and a Covid profiteer as Georgia US Senate candidates, because apparently, YOU LOVE TO LOSE.

You supported Brian Kemp as governor, you would have been better off supporting a used tampon.

Nobody lifted a FINGER to prevent price gouging -- you're too busy cleaning lint from your navels.

You allowed Big Tech to cancel conservatives, including the President of the United States.

Until Donald J. Trump is nominated for GOP POTUS candidate,

F*ck y'all very much.
I have an ex-husband I would love for you to talk with! My brain doesn’t work that fast. You go girl!😉

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
It's never-ending! In response to Nikki Haley's fundraising entreaty today, I wrote this:

I wouldn't support treasonous Nikki Haley if you soaked me with gasoline and lit up a Marlboro.

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
And AGAIN! In response to an RNC fundraising raffle for their "Spring Retreat":

Don't you have an active Cease and Desist demand from President Trump?

"RNC Spring Retreat". Are RINOs like Lindsey Graham, Larry Hogan, Lisa Murkowski, Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, the phonies on SCOTUS, Mike Pence, Ben Sasse, Liz Cheney, the bougies at CPAC, Neil Cavuto, other FNC garbage like Dana Perino and Bret Baier, Ex FNC Chris Stirewalt gonna be there? I could reach my un-gloved hand into a Sharps container and do better for myself.

Don't ask me for money again, unless and until Donald J. Trump is the GOP nominee for POTUS.

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
I'm getting these things several times a day now!

Just stop it. You got a couple hundred of million dollars to fight the election fraud and what did you do with that? Besides, I'm not interested in supporting 90% of the crap RINOs in the party. FYI: I post your pathetic fundraising entreaties on Steve Bannon's bulletin board.

On 3/15/2021 1:11 PM, GOP Alert wrote:

My response: Just stop it. You got a couple hundred of million dollars to fight the election fraud and what did you do with that? Besides, I'm not interested in supporting 90% of the crap RINOs in the party. FYI: I post your pathetic fundraising entreaties on Steve Bannon's bulletin board.

Don’t you want to meet your favorite President at Mar-a-Lago?

We invited YOU to enter to win a trip to Palm Beach, Florida on April 10th to be our VIP guest for the 2021 RNC Spring Retreat. However we just pulled the current list of entries and noticed your name is MISSING. Why is that?

You’ve always been one of our Party’s AND President Trump’s most loyal supporters so we’re giving you another chance to enter.

Your chance to win this opportunity of a lifetime is running out. Don’t waste any more time!

All you have to do is contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a trip to meet President Trump in Palm Beach, Florida. >>

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
After about 4 more emails TODAY, I replied with this:

This is crazy. I have cursed you guys out over a dozen times. I don't give a God Damn about any of the GOP RINO's. I ain't giving money. You didn't bust your ass preventing election fraud -- even SCOTUS reamed you a new asshole for that -- and you have hundreds of millions of dollars on hand. Meanwhile, my puppy needs to be groomed and her Fu Manchu nails to be trimmed, but I don't have the $100 it will take -- that senile old Chinese asset and his dope smoking whore that you let take over the White House have jacked up gas and food prices.

F*CK YOU. TAKE A F*CKING CLUE AND DON'T CONTACT ME UNTIL DONALD J. TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE AGAIN. Until then, I suggest eating out Liz Cheney's fat ass for cash.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat