GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to Introduce Articles of Impeachment Against Joe Biden on January 21

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610585920105.png

Freshman Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) announced on Wednesday night she will introduce articles of impeachment against Joe Biden on January 21, 2021 over his abuse of power.

Biden’s son Hunter Biden is currently under investigation over the criminal contents contained on his laptop computer that was turned over to federal investigators last year.

Rep. Greene told Greg Kelly, “We cannot have a President of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign government, Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies. So on January 21st I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden.”

Barbararose

Jan 7, 2021
God Bless you and God's Speed to you Marjorie! We love you! This communist demon doesn't have any power compared to the love God has for us who love Him. We will continue to be a beacon of light and truth to nationalists all over the world. It feels to me like we are in Holy week and the Triduum is beginning. We are like the disciples who did not know the outcome. We need only trust God's Will

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This girl is going to be a SUPERSTAR in Congress...HER GRIT....her....down right..."let's upset the apple cart in WASHINGTON"...spunk is so REFRESHING....every time I see her....walking with that athletic CONFIDENCE.....you just gotta SMILE....Boy.....does she have a target on her back...but...i DO BELIEVE she will handle the arrows just fine...GOD raises people UP and puts them in positions of power...at just the right moment in human history...so..... KUDOS TO... YOU... LORD...on choosing this girl...and placing her in this assignment in Congress.......because it is going to be..... A BLAST...A BLAST ...to see how SHE FIGHTS......and what WALLS of POWER she is going to BLOW DOWN.....with just her voice....her hand on the word of GOD.....and ALL the authority given to her...BY GOD.....to disrupt the plans of evil from the other side of the aisle.....when the DEMOCRATIC party.... amongst a mirage of other things....took GOD from their platform...ALL BETS ARE OFF..!!!!!!....you go girl.....RUN thru those halls of CONGRESS...with your FAITH....your bible...and your feisty SOUL...!!!!!!

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 484

Freshman Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) announced on Wednesday night she will introduce articles of impeachment against Joe Biden on January 21, 2021 over his abuse of power.

Biden’s son Hunter Biden is currently under investigation over the criminal contents contained on his laptop computer that was turned over to federal investigators last year.

Rep. Greene told Greg Kelly, “We cannot have a President of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign government, Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies. So on January 21st I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden.”

MAJOR CAJONES.....:)

ge clay

Dec 27, 2020
Buttcrack of U.S.
View attachment 484

What is that going to accomplish? even if he is impeached and found guilty and kicked out of office, Harris and pelosi will each move up a notch. These are some scary bad times, I hope President Trump steps up and takes command of the situation. Wish we had more like you Rep. Greene

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 484

Now, we're talking! That's a brilliant move ~ especially, since we know that each and every thing they've accused President Trump, and conservatives of doing, they ACTUALLY HAVE done! I hope the newbies start slapping them back in the face with their own excrement, every time they pull this stuff. That's all they're going to understand. That's why President Trump survived. If more than one person put themselves in the line of fire, at a time, it would be helpful.

Reactions: WomanOfSteel

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
This girl is going to be a SUPERSTAR in Congress...HER GRIT....her....down right..."let's upset the apple cart in WASHINGTON"...spunk is so REFRESHING....every time I see her....walking with that athletic CONFIDENCE.....you just gotta SMILE....Boy.....does she have a target on her back...but...i DO BELIEVE she will handle the arrows just fine...GOD raises people UP and puts them in positions of power...at just the right moment in human history...so..... KUDOS TO... YOU... LORD...on choosing this girl...and placing her in this assignment in Congress.......because it is going to be..... A BLAST...A BLAST ...to see how SHE FIGHTS......and what WALLS of POWER she is going to BLOW DOWN.....with just her voice....her hand on the word of GOD.....and ALL the authority given to her...BY GOD.....to disrupt the plans of evil from the other side of the aisle.....when the DEMOCRATIC party.... amongst a mirage of other things....took GOD from their platform...ALL BETS ARE OFF..!!!!!!....you go girl.....RUN thru those halls of CONGRESS...with your FAITH....your bible...and your feisty SOUL...!!!!!!
Yep! She's definitely got my support (for what it's worth)!

Reactions: WomanOfSteel

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
The whole announcement of Iran's threat to, fly a plane into the Capital the day of the rally, was probably a ploy to scare MAGA supporters from coming to DC. But, how can they justify the lack of security, and allowing ANYONE into the Capital building, if we were actually under threat?

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Jack Maxie hit the nail on the head!! A couple of hours of havoc, as tragic as they were, pales in comparison to the riots, looting, beatings, killings, and destruction that this country has lived through this last year. The law enforcement who were victimized, sabotaged and murdered ALONE, put the Capital building flurry, at the bottom of the list, in my opinion.

Reactions: Mary Lynn

FedUpGranny

Jan 11, 2021
What is that going to accomplish? even if he is impeached and found guilty and kicked out of office, Harris and pelosi will each move up a notch. These are some scary bad times, I hope President Trump steps up and takes command of the situation. Wish we had more like you Rep. Greene
The corruption should be reckoned with. Staying silent about it achieves nothing but fosters more corruption...ie. DOJ staying silent about hunter's laptop. Heels up harris and nasty nancy can be dealt with in the same manner...as they have much to hide. President Trump can not do everything, that's why it is so refreshing to see another elected patriot join the ranks of freedom fighters. If everyone who truly loves this country and the Constitution contributes an effort in this battle, it could change the outcome. Have you contacted your elected officials about the fraud, censoring of free speech and the impeachment? Have you joined with other like minded patriots to assure election processes in your state are fair and transparent? President Trump was elected to give the power back to the people not to continuously fight our battles. JMO

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
The corruption should be reckoned with. Staying silent about it achieves nothing but fosters more corruption...ie. DOJ staying silent about hunter's laptop. Heels up harris and nasty nancy can be dealt with in the same manner...as they have much to hide. President Trump can not do everything, that's why it is so refreshing to see another elected patriot join the ranks of freedom fighters. If everyone who truly loves this country and the Constitution contributes an effort in this battle, it could change the outcome. Have you contacted your elected officials about the fraud, censoring of free speech and the impeachment? Have you joined with other like minded patriots to assure election processes in your state are fair and transparent? President Trump was elected to give the power back to the people not to continuously fight our battles. JMO
I agree, Granny. It like the argument "do you think a 3rd Impeachment trial will go over with the public?" So because the democrats already played that card twice, we're suppose to pass? NO! It gives us a Royal Flush!
The first two against President Trump were BOGUS with no evidence at all, why would we not impeach Biden, when we have laptops, bank statements, videos of him bragging about it, China, Russia, Iran, Ukraine ......

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat