Got Vaccined And Nothing Changes - Still Quarantined

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I know someone from Switzerland who got vaccinated then wanted to come back to China. He had to get tested to get a thumbs up to get on a plane heading to China. He had to wear a mask, he arrived and is now in quarantine for 14 days with tests. Vaccination is not a silver bullet.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
We have been soooo scammed...we were like innocent children...raped by the "elected" officials, and now must face the cruel reality of the depths of evilness that exists in the world.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
We have been soooo scammed...we were like innocent children...raped by the "elected" officials, and now must face the cruel reality of the depths of evilness that exists in the world.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out. So far the public seems to believe if they get vaccinated everything will return back to normal. I am so happy that I don't work for someone and forced into getting vaccinated or I will lose my job.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat