Gov. Noem SILENCES Reporters, Hands Out Facts on Biden They Refuse to Print

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

mstamler

Feb 4, 2021
Hey new member, leave if this is your opinion. She is 100% right.
Now you need to make sure you understand a comment before you leave a nasty comment in reply to it. It is apparent you DO NOT understand what I said. Noem is correct. My comment is not in response to what she said, it's in response to our government sinking to the depths of a giant septic tank. Maybe, if you cannot understand other's comments, you should leave yourself, and not suggest others leave.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Now you need to make sure you understand a comment before you leave a nasty comment in reply to it. It is apparent you DO NOT understand what I said. Noem is correct. My comment is not in response to what she said, it's in response to our government sinking to the depths of a giant septic tank. Maybe, if you cannot understand other's comments, you should leave yourself, and not suggest others leave.
Seems to me that suggesting someone leave this site because you don't agree is the same exact thing the left is doing. Not a good way to treat someone with whom you disagree

Reactions: JodiStriblingPerron

carrot2021

Jan 11, 2021
just a misunderstanding. when you put gov. it got interpreted as governor. want to know how wars get started? we're on the same side here.

Reactions: jcdove2

kellerriles

Jan 22, 2021
This is a difficult subject for me. I love the fact that we have free speech here and I am not going to try and shut out the comments that I do not like but this should be done on both sides. The problem is that they do not care what we think. The left will run over everything that we say because we have been so complacent for so many years. The Republicans in Congress sit back and will not fight for us WE THE PEOPLE! Yes there are a few but that is the problem, there are very few that will stand for us. I personally am very proud of Gov. Noem for saying what most on the right refuse to say. I wish her continued success running the beautiful state of South Dakota.

TracyLynn

Jan 10, 2021
I don't think you grasp that what you wrote was less than elementary level and no one understands. Say what you want straight to the point without vaguely saying what you want. Punctuation would have help as well as not using gov as government. Gov=Govenor Govt=Government

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Somebody....CLONE THIS WOMAN.....and stick her in EVERY STATE HOUSE....as Governor....in all 50 states...(soon to be 52....GOD SAVE US).......her KICKBACK to the MSM MORONS.....was just TOO KIND...even when this lady reprimands EVIL.....she is just sooo gentle......um...I think she received Jesus' memo.....'overcome EVIL with GOOD.'.....this lady....this wonderful...stroke of a GENTLE GENIUS....is an example we ALL can ascribe towards becoming.....I mean...come on....how in THE BLOODY WORLD....do these MSM MORONS....cut down and crucify this lady.....she is a BRILLIANT STROKE of 'kill em with kindness.........as....her...STRATEGY.....of juxtapositioning.....her kindness with the MSM MORONS ....stance..of....belligerence.....crafty EVIL INTENT.....and down right...lying...and FRAUD.....seems to bring SUNSHINE and RAINBOWS into an otherwise....rather dreary...contest of WILLS...!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat