GOVERNMENT Forced To Admit Covid 19 DOES NOT EXIST (IRE)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
My husband was speaking to his parents yesterday. They are very, very left wing brainwashed idiots. Dad gets his news from CNN, his mom from Comedy Central. No joke. Anyways his Father said “Nobody has had the flu this past year because we are all wearing masks...” He can not put two and two together because CNN brainwashed him to believe it is true. It is THE FLU. All of a sudden a flimsy mask saves you from a VIRUS (flu) but not from the VIRUS (covid?) Seriously now... And they will get their vaccines despite me warning them, showing them videos of people and nurses getting Bell’s palsy etc. His mother was a nurse, and still believes they are here to save us. Sometimes I just feel like giving up on humans, what is the point anymore, dumb, senile and compliant. And their mentality, like so many others, is “Oh we can’t listen to you, you are wrong because we are boomers, CNN told us and we know more than you!” And she always tells me “Where did you hear that, Fox News?” Sigh, I don’t watch TV and rarely ever watched anything from fox except maybe 5 videos of Tucker. Sorry for the rant, just fed up of it all. 😉

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

TRoy55

Jan 14, 2021
My husband was speaking to his parents yesterday. They are very, very left wing brainwashed idiots. Dad gets his news from CNN, his mom from Comedy Central. No joke. Anyways his Father said “Nobody has had the flu this past year because we are all wearing masks...” He can not put two and two together because CNN brainwashed him to believe it is true. It is THE FLU. All of a sudden a flimsy mask saves you from a VIRUS (flu) but not from the VIRUS (covid?) Seriously now... And they will get their vaccines despite me warning them, showing them videos of people and nurses getting Bell’s palsy etc. His mother was a nurse, and still believes they are here to save us. Sometimes I just feel like giving up on humans, what is the point anymore, dumb, senile and compliant. And their mentality, like so many others, is “Oh we can’t listen to you, you are wrong because we are boomers, CNN told us and we know more than you!” And she always tells me “Where did you hear that, Fox News?” Sigh, I don’t watch TV and rarely ever watched anything from fox except maybe 5 videos of Tucker. Sorry for the rant, just fed up of it all. 😉

i have seen two of these vids. A MUST WATCH........

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat