Graham Blows The Whistle, Says Biden Admin Staging ‘Giant Cover-Up’ of Border Crisis

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dickie Bennett

Mar 23, 2021
Republicans and media pundits forge ahead with the same, old, tired strategy that refuses to acknowledge that we're no longer operating in a principled and reasoned environment. They don't take a step back, self-reflect, reassess or adjust their strategy and tactics. Their's is the kind of short-sighted, failed leadership that would get you killed on the battlefield. It pains me to say it, but they have no plan to counter the fact that the federal government has been weaponized against the people and the states. In fact, it happened on their watch.

Last edited:

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Yeah, he knows when to make himself shine unfortunately you’re right, he’s known for inaction.
HIS STOCK IN TRADE...is talk and no action

I grew up in a time when Senators rarely appeared in media and when they did it was to relate as to what they had already DONE

Rep Marjory Taylor Greene IS THE ONLY CONGRESSMAN I SEE RESTORING THAT TRADITION...and take note of all the other spineless toads that don't rush to cosponsor her bills TO ACTUALLY STOP THE TYRANNY ‼️

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
HIS STOCK IN TRADE...is talk and no action

I grew up in a time when Senators rarely appeared in media and when they did it was to relate as to what they had already DONE

Rep Marjory Taylor Greene IS THE ONLY CONGRESSMAN I SEE RESTORING THAT TRADITION...and take note of all the other spineless toads that don't rush to cosponsor her bills TO ACTUALLY STOP THE TYRANNY ‼️
I guarantee you the rinos now know they’re in a fight to keep their jobs by lack of funding from the base after they laid down over the steal. Hopefully, hopefully most are challenged and I think they will be. Some are still going to fight the movement to keep things the same but I believe it’s invane. You know it’s the establishment that thinks Pence has any chance. What a joke.

Reactions: Timothy Bair

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I guarantee you the rinos now know they’re in a fight to keep their jobs by lack of funding from the base after they laid down over the steal. Hopefully, hopefully most are challenged and I think they will be. Some are still going to fight the movement to keep things the same but I believe it’s invane. You know it’s the establishment that thinks Pence has any chance. What a joke.
The media stooges put out that red herring about Pence...after laying down obediently on Jan 6 and allowing the theft of the election and violation of the Constitution...and going along with Dems who weeks earlier planned the attack on Capitol...he's done

Whether he was played or not we'll find out eventually but his silence since screams complicity

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat