Guilliani

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bhjohnson

Feb 18, 2021
Guilliani has just shown himself! Very offensive story about Michelle Wee. If he is ever on again I will turn you off. Sorry, been a loyal viewer but that did it for me.
You clearly haven’t been a loyal viewer, as Rudy has been on-and-off the show since the beginning. Further, this isn’t your show, this is Steve’s show. If you want to act like a Lib & get offended over petty s***, don’t watch. It’s that simple. Why do SO many people on both sides of the aisle think they have the right & obligation to dictate how other people manage their careers, live their life, or who they entertain? It’s really quite absurd.

irobbin

Feb 18, 2021
You clearly haven’t been a loyal viewer, as Rudy has been on-and-off the show since the beginning. Further, this isn’t your show, this is Steve’s show. If you want to act like a Lib & get offended over petty s***, don’t watch. It’s that simple. Why do SO many people on both sides of the aisle think they have the right & obligation to dictate how other people manage their careers, live their life, or who they entertain? It’s really quite absurd.
BJ, here’s what is absurd. What was supposed to be a “funny” tribute story from Rudy about Rush Limbaugh turned into an inappropriate joke about a women’s panties. Not very honoring to Rush IMO. From the looks on Steve and Eric’s faces, they didn’t think it was very funny either. This story may have been fine for the men’s locker room but not on a popular conservative TV show. I do hope they edit this story out before posting the episode. Furthermore, if this story was about your daughter, mother or sister and you weren’t offended, then that says more about you then me. Conservatives should be better then that.

Reactions: Dapkinsel

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I will try to find this online.... Bottom line for me is Rudy knows how to find the evidence to put bad guys away. I look to what he did to support Trump on exposing the Russia Hoax, exposing Hunter's Laptop From Hell and now exposing Election Fraud. This is part of the building blocks to show that Trump won 2020. Keep on fighting Rudy I am in your corner.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
I just turned you off!! Guilliani disgusting story if panties
I just found it amusing and thought: the day men stop wanting to peak at ladies panties, the world is doomed ! Besides, any one who has worn short tennis or golf skirts knows they sell matching panties that are worn over the regular undies. Lighten up says this adult woman !

Reactions: Rockslider1

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
BJ, here’s what is absurd. What was supposed to be a “funny” tribute story from Rudy about Rush Limbaugh turned into an inappropriate joke about a women’s panties. Not very honoring to Rush IMO. From the looks on Steve and Eric’s faces, they didn’t think it was very funny either. This story may have been fine for the men’s locker room but not on a popular conservative TV show. I do hope they edit this story out before posting the episode. Furthermore, if this story was about your daughter, mother or sister and you weren’t offended, then that says more about you then me. Conservatives should be better then that.
Rush was a red blooded American male who surely would have appreciated the site of a petticoat in the breeze. Lighten up says this ever so proper American girl !

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
There is a very famous iconic image of Marilyn Monroe standing on a street grate while air from below is blowing her sexy white dress up around her ears. She is laughing and clearly enjoying the staged event. She seemed to enjoy being the center of attention her womanhood attracted. There really are only two sexes and the world depends on their mutual attraction. Lighten up for heavens sake!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat