Have you heard the name: Kim Clement? How about his prophecy of "Two-Presidents"? Did you know that Trump was supposed to meet with him?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
My Name is David, and I have been sharing a variety of videos & topics to the war room forum, since joining about a month ago.

So have you heard of Kim Clement? If not, I suggest you take a listen to a few of his prophecies. His work, his faith, and his voice -- has forced many to start paying attention to much of what he had proclaimed from his visions given to him by God. I know many within the evangelical community know of Kim Clement, and his work has had many attempts to be muted or silenced. However God fearing men like Trey Smith, have done fantastic work via documentary form to explain exactly what I am talking about.

The video below is in reference to Kim Clement's prophecy of "Two-Presidents". CHECK IT OUT.... There are a lot of "Coincidences" or "Similarities" to what Kim proclaimed. Also, what has & is acting out currently, seems to line up very well.

I will not bore you with any more talk.... Just check out this video when you have 20 mins. (If this content -- you find valuable -- Trey has many other video documentaries that will blow your mind -- as it relates to Religion / Politics / Prophecies and Manipulation.

Namaste my friends,

-DaveMan

VIDEO LINK HERE---->

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
Part of this prophecy --- involves Wall Street (and this Financial Reset). Very Very Interesting how all of sudden you have an "Ape-Army" doing battle with those rigging the financial system. Now remember this was all prophesied from 2009-2015, way before these event occurred.

Now even if you don't believe... as we have become a more detached nation from God, by spending several minutes watching videos like this, inspire us to remember how important each one of us are, in this game we call, LIFE.

It not about being right, its about getting things right -- and somehow (in my opinion) there is a guiding hand -- helping our patriots fight this information war from a variety of different attitudes.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Your link isn't working but I will check it out on the internet! Thank youl

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
My Name is David, and I have been sharing a variety of videos & topics to the war room forum, since joining about a month ago.

So have you heard of Kim Clement? If not, I suggest you take a listen to a few of his prophecies. His work, his faith, and his voice -- has forced many to start paying attention to much of what he had proclaimed from his visions given to him by God. I know many within the evangelical community know of Kim Clement, and his work has had many attempts to be muted or silenced. However God fearing men like Trey Smith, have done fantastic work via documentary form to explain exactly what I am talking about.

The video below is in reference to Kim Clement's prophecy of "Two-Presidents". CHECK IT OUT.... There are a lot of "Coincidences" or "Similarities" to what Kim proclaimed. Also, what has & is acting out currently, seems to line up very well.

I will not bore you with any more talk.... Just check out this video when you have 20 mins. (If this content -- you find valuable -- Trey has many other video documentaries that will blow your mind -- as it relates to Religion / Politics / Prophecies and Manipulation.

Namaste my friends,

-DaveMan

VIDEO LINK HERE---->
Hey there, so on the thread "The Hidden History Behind Who the Real Enemy is! It's not Who You Think it is........ probably starting about post 48-58 (give or take a few posts) I was in a conversation with another fellow Christian. And I also had mentioned kc prophecies. But after she showed me another earlier clip and shared some of his prophecies; well I simply had to denounce and break agreement with him as a prophet of God. Yes, I've seen multiple clips of his prophecies and some quite accurate; but even satan believes in the Bible and makes prophecies. But the ones the other member found, I had never heard of before. Then I had a dream of him being on stage and a witch doctor doing a ritual dance beside him as he prophesied. I walked away in the dream, even though others were trying to convince me of his authenticity. I repented wholeheartedly after that dream. My friend sent me these verses tonight: Jeremiah 23:16-22 and Jeremiah 23: 25-32. Thought you might want to know and check out those threads. May God bless you with Spiritual Wisdom and revelation.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Part of this prophecy --- involves Wall Street (and this Financial Reset). Very Very Interesting how all of sudden you have an "Ape-Army" doing battle with those rigging the financial system. Now remember this was all prophesied from 2009-2015, way before these event occurred.

Now even if you don't believe... as we have become a more detached nation from God, by spending several minutes watching videos like this, inspire us to remember how important each one of us are, in this game we call, LIFE.

It not about being right, its about getting things right -- and somehow (in my opinion) there is a guiding hand -- helping our patriots fight this information war from a variety of different attitudes.
I found him during the Covid 19 stay at home order. And I too, thought he had some powerful prophecies. He also wrote a letter to trump before he died in 2016, right after the election results, (I think). Just please be careful, for Christ warns of being deceived.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

OMG!! Thank You!!

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Namaste my friends,

-DaveMan

VIDEO LINK HERE---->
OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Reactions: DaveMan and Scout9

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Blessings; I was so grateful the other member shared that with me; I never would have found it.
I will be looking for more videos by Troy Smith and more preaching by Kim Clement

Reactions: DaveMan

RightAlways

Feb 5, 2021
Did YouTube remove all of KCs videos?? I recall there being many of them and not long ago (well, time flies when locked down for over a year in cali so it may have been a few years ago now). I hope someone can pull them from the way back machine or archives.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

Namaste my friends,

-DaveMan

VIDEO LINK HERE---->
Thank You so much DaveMan you have no idea the uplift this brought me just earlier i was stating if fight i must then fight i will tp preserve Old Glory for all she stands for how relived God has no plans of surrendering the greatest land to the dark --- just TY - but still on standby incase

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Did YouTube remove all of KCs videos?? I recall there being many of them and not long ago (well, time flies when locked down for over a year in cali so it may have been a few years ago now). I hope someone can pull them from the way back machine or archives.
I found some of them when I looked up Trey Smith.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
I found some of them when I looked up Trey Smith.

Prayer is Power

Apr 25, 2021
dmacmanesministry.com

The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, the promised Helper, is the Christian’s ‘Guiding Hand’, Teacher, and Interpreter of the Scriptures! <><

S

SumballoFarm

Hey there, so on the thread "The Hidden History Behind Who the Real Enemy is! It's not Who You Think it is........ probably starting about post 48-58 (give or take a few posts) I was in a conversation with another fellow Christian. And I also had mentioned kc prophecies. But after she showed me another earlier clip and shared some of his prophecies; well I simply had to denounce and break agreement with him as a prophet of God. Yes, I've seen multiple clips of his prophecies and some quite accurate; but even satan believes in the Bible and makes prophecies. But the ones the other member found, I had never heard of before. Then I had a dream of him being on stage and a witch doctor doing a ritual dance beside him as he prophesied. I walked away in the dream, even though others were trying to convince me of his authenticity. I repented wholeheartedly after that dream. My friend sent me these verses tonight: Jeremiah 23:16-22 and Jeremiah 23: 25-32. Thought you might want to know and check out those threads. May God bless you with Spiritual Wisdom and revelation.
Here is the link to the thread: https://www.warroomforum.com/thread...just-a-junior-partner.11099/page-3#post-51009

Reactions: Scout9 and DaveMan

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
I found him during the Covid 19 stay at home order. And I too, thought he had some powerful prophecies. He also wrote a letter to trump before he died in 2016, right after the election results, (I think). Just please be careful, for Christ warns of being deceived.
Yes. KC story is an amazing one. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR SO LONG. I think all of the NONSENSE that we are dealing with ==== Had to happen this way!! But there are prophecies that seem to be playing out. My faith has been renewed, I had to share this with the WAR ROOM. AND I AM GLAD I DID.

Abundant Blessings and Namaste,
-DaveMan

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
IF ANYONE ELSE is looking for uplifting websites or content that seems to have disappeared, please connect with me direct. I have been researching the internet and know all the tricks -- I also want everyone to know --- we do this better when we do it together and there HAS to be a greater power at play.... I know there are major CHANGES just around the corner. JULY IS GOING TO BE MASSIVE and in the FALL they will FALL.

I think all of the NONSENSE that we are dealing with ==== Had to happen this way!! These prophecies seem to be playing out as we speak. My faith has been renewed, and I felt THIS WAS THE TIME --- to share this video with everyone. Please support Trey Smith and Donne Patruska (Kim Clement's daughter) www.godinanutshell.com

Abundant Blessings and Namaste my friends

WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE, THIS WAR, THIS WORLD, through truth and honor.

-DaveMan www.rollmanrevolution.com

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat