Health Ministry: Pfizer Vaccine Killed ‘About 40 Times More Elderly And 260 Times More Younger People Than Covid Would Have’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
While in January a group of independent doctors concluded that experimental COVID-19 vaccines are “not safer” than the virus itself, a new analysis of vaccine-related death rates in Israel demonstrates that this may indeed be the case to dramatic levels.
A re-analysis of published data from the Israeli Health Ministry by Dr. Hervé Seligmann, a member of the faculty of Medicine Emerging Infectious and Tropical Diseases at Aix-Marseille University, and engineer Haim Yativ reveal, in short, that the mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.
While the full mathematical analysis may be found in the articleitself, the authors demonstrate how among “those vaccinated and above 65, 0.2% … died during the three-week period between doses, hence about 200 among 100,000 vaccinated. This is to be compared to the 4.91 dead among 100,000 dying from COVID-19 without vaccination.”
“This scary picture also extends to those below 65,” the researchers continued. During the five-week vaccination process “0.05%, meaning 50 among 100,000, died. This is to be compared to the 0.19 per 100,000 dying from COVID-19 (who) are not vaccinated … Hence the death rate of this age group increased by 260 (times) during this five-week period of the vaccination process, as compared to their natural COVID-19 death rate.”
As reported by IsraelNationalNews (INN), Seligmann is of Israeli-Luxembourg nationality, has a biology degree from Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and has written more than 100 scientific publications. INN reports the researchers “have no conflicts or interests other than having children in Israel.”
Yativ and Seligmann stipulate that even these “estimated numbers of deaths from the vaccine are probably much lower than actual numbers as it accounts only for those defined as COVID-19 deaths for that short time period and does not include AVC and cardiac (and other) events resulting from the inflammatory reactions.”
Nor do these numbers “account for long-term complications,” they write.
In addition, within several months they expect “mid- and long-term adverse effects of the vaccination as ADE (Antibody-dependent Enhancement)” begins to become manifest in those who have received the experimental Pfizer vaccine.
As explained by America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS), ADE “is when anti-COVID antibodies, created by a vaccine, instead of protecting the person, cause a more severe or lethal disease when the person is later exposed to SARS-CoV-2 in the wild. The vaccine amplifies the infection rather than preventing damage.”
AFLDS provides an example of a vaccine produced to fight the Dengue fever, which resulted in deaths of 600 children in the Philippines due to ADE, and the filing of criminal charges against the decision-makers in 2019.
For these reasons and more, AFLDS and many other doctors strongly discourage the use of these experimental vaccines for most people while only acknowledging that it may be plausible for those over 70 years of age, yet acknowledging that such injections are “a higher risk than early or prophylactic treatment with established medications” (sources here, here, here, and here).

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
What are we doing differently here? The measures to decrease the severity -Trump's meds - or building up the immunity -zinc & D3 - prior or concurrent maybe should be tried. Maybe the vaccinated people were feeling safer after the vaccine & did not take the necessary safeguards? Therefore they were exposed more often? I definitely would not get the vaccine with those statistics.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I wouldn’t get the vaccine period. Have you seen all the videos of people with tremors now? The nurses with Bell’s palsy? Convulsions? There are a lot of videos, kind of hard to find but people will link them on gab. I saw one earlier, from Argentina of a girl had to be around 18 in convulsions on the floor shaking for 5+ minutes. The doctors wouldn’t come out to get her and eventually two cops dragged her away. Idk what happened to the poor girl. Lots of pregnant women doing test trials only to have miscarriages 1-3 days later. But ofc, they won’t say it is the vaccine. No way in hell would I ever in my life take a vaccine, not since I was a kid and didn’t know better. My kids have not received any vaccines either (None at all not even when they were born) and they are as healthy and intelligent as can be.

If you take Vit D3 make sure to take vitamin K2 with it! It is a must especially if you take high volumes of D3. It can be dangerous so please be sure to get k2 (mk-7) type of K2.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I wouldn’t get the vaccine period. Have you seen all the videos of people with tremors now? The nurses with Bell’s palsy? Convulsions? There are a lot of videos, kind of hard to find but people will link them on gab. I saw one earlier, from Argentina of a girl had to be around 18 in convulsions on the floor shaking for 5+ minutes. The doctors wouldn’t come out to get her and eventually two cops dragged her away. Idk what happened to the poor girl. Lots of pregnant women doing test trials only to have miscarriages 1-3 days later. But ofc, they won’t say it is the vaccine. No way in hell would I ever in my life take a vaccine, not since I was a kid and didn’t know better. My kids have not received any vaccines either (None at all not even when they were born) and they are as healthy and intelligent as can be.

If you take Vit D3 make sure to take vitamin K2 with it! It is a must especially if you take high volumes of D3. It can be dangerous so please be sure to get k2 (mk-7) type of K2.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Thanks. Didn't know about the K2.
Hey. I did a thing on States' RIGHT'S & the BORDER. Got the idea from Jena Ellis.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
What are we doing differently here? The measures to decrease the severity -Trump's meds - or building up the immunity -zinc & D3 - prior or concurrent maybe should be tried. Maybe the vaccinated people were feeling safer after the vaccine & did not take the necessary safeguards? Therefore they were exposed more often? I definitely would not get the vaccine with those statistics.
DrBeen chats on "You Tube". He goes over the data being collected on each vaccine and answers questions directly related to ways to mitigate the China Virus. I think this is valuable discussion and suggest truth seekers check it out. Regrettable it has to be on Y T. Decent language if you wish to participate.

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
This is anti-vax bullshit.
It isn’t bullshit. Did you even bother to watch Vaxxed 2? You seem extremely eager to push people to get vaccines, why? If you get the vaccine what does it matter if the rest of us do not? So keen on making sure people believe in poison...

And don’t give me that science stuff either. Wash your hands. That is why Ebola and all those viruses have not been in western worlds for ages now, until they let in third worlders.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat