Here is the official list of every business that has dropped My Pillow...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
Dollar General
ShopHQ
Mattress Firm
Kohl’s
Kroger
BJ’s
Wayfair
Bed Bath & Beyond
TSC/The Shopping Channel
H-E-B
Affirm
Fingerhut
Kinney Drugs
Colony Brands
Bluestream
Coborn’s
Chewy.com
JCP
Where is the best, as in most productive place, to INITIALLY get best results hopefully action, from WR Posse (vs potential drama from outside) PREFERABLY/hopefully from professionals/victims of the vile people doing this stuff? Aka literally hunting people down as well as having THEIR posse relentlessly do calls to do this damage cuz let's face it. HOPEFULLY we're smart enuff to know its NOT just lil ole bored "Americans".
I ask because I feel I found "a few" leads who not only profit, but do this "professionally" VERY PROUDLY, & MALICIOUSLY & yes FOR a very EVIL group.
I thought of posting an article or wtever but haven't checked enough to make sure it won't be "a problem".
It's an extremely serious situation so ANY feedback will be much appreciated. Thnx🇺🇸

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Cool, I don’t use any of them. Use to love bb&b though like 22 years ago. They had this oh so comfortable duvet, one side silk one side velvet. Man it was so comfortable, I miss it. 😢

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Mike did the hard part and If MAGA sticks together 80,000,000 will make them regret their actions. I would also include when you pass their store walk in and tell the staff you are not shopping there anymore

Reactions: LillyGrace777

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
H.E.B Really Surprised Me. This Guy is Supposed to Be Fine Christian Fellow! Mike Said that H.E.B Was the Very First one to Drop Him! He Also Said that He Will Not Take Them Back if They Ask! I Don't Frequent Any of them.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat