Here's How To Legally Stop the Mask Police in Their Tracks!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
Ask the official Mask Police to sign a verified statement that states what they are asking you to do is legal and scientifically proven to be a valid request. Most law enforcement people know enough about the law to immediately recognize that signing this statement puts them in personal legal liability of being sued and they will back off! (They can't ask you to do something that is not legal and valid)! A prepared statement to be presented to the official Mask Police could be worded like the following.

Verification of Lawful Compliance and
Proven Scientific Effectiveness

I, the undersigned officer do hereby verify that my demand for you to wear a mask is lawful, legal and in full and complete compliance with all local, state and national law. It is also in compliance with all individual rights provided under the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Furthermore, this demand to wear a mask is scientifically proven to be effective in the prevention of the spread of the Covid 19 Virus. I, the undersigned official also understand that demanding a person to perform an act that is not in full and complete compliance with the law, as well as scientifically proven to be effective, is an illegal act of police harassment and coercion under the color of law and I, the undersigned official below take full legal personal responsibility.

Signature Witness #1

Signature Witness #2

Note: If the official won't verify that asking you to wear a mask is in compliance with the law and scientifically proven, they are working outside the law and will back off or face the personal legal liabilities and repercussions! Plus you can sue the legal authority, like the city council or county that is sponsoring this legal malfeacance!

(Print out a number of these to carry on a clipboard or put them in an envelope to be passed out for others to used. You will enjoy watching them back down)!

Last edited:

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
BTW - The legal principle used in this scenario to request verification by signature can be used in many cases where the legitimacy of the request is questioned. I've gotten 38 out of 38 fraudulent hospital bills dismissed because the service provider would not provide a verifying signature of lawful compliance. The fraud is astounding - but there is a way to fight back - IF you know your rights!

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Same with the COVID vaccine. Ask the person and/or the physician giving you the jab to sign a sworn statement the vaccine is safe and they know the ingredients in the vaccine. Of course the vaccine is not safe! I believe it was RFK, Jr who said one of the early studies was performed on ferrets - given the fact their respiratory is closest to humans. ALL of them died.

Pharma's biggest gold mine is vaccines, especially once they're plugged in with the CDC's schedule of vaccines. Being on that schedule translates to a $1.7 BILLION dollar per years.

1.) They have ZERO liability (1986 law passed by Congress) regarding vaccines
2) Don't have to safety test them
3) Their advertising/marketing costs are $0, because the gov't is going to mandate them.

So, there's no reason to make them safe. In fact, there is more money made on the diseases/maladies caused by the vaccines.

Autism rates went from 1 in 10,000 kids now to an astounding 1 in 34. RFK, Jr, said it is a crisis FAR WORSE than the COVID "plandemic."

The Nuremberg laws are explicit in saying even if the life of a nation is at stake, you cannot force medication or a vaccine on the public.

Right now Fauci has more power than the president. Think about that.

I could write volumes on this topic.

EXCELLENT VIDEO!

Reactions: Scout9

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
Same with the COVID vaccine. Ask the person and/or the physician giving you the jab to sign a sworn statement the vaccine is safe and they know the ingredients in the vaccine. Of course the vaccine is not safe! I believe it was RFK, Jr who said one of the early studies was performed on ferrets - given the fact their respiratory is closest to humans. ALL of them died.

Pharma's biggest gold mine is vaccines, especially once they're plugged in with the CDC's schedule of vaccines. Being on that schedule translates to a $1.7 BILLION dollar per years.

3) Their advertising/marketing costs are $0, because the gov't is going to mandate them.

So, there's no reason to make them safe. In fact, there is more money made on the diseases/maladies caused by the vaccines.

Autism rates went from 1 in 10,000 kids now to an astounding 1 in 34. RFK, Jr, said it is a crisis FAR WORSE than the COVID "plandemic."

The Nuremberg laws are explicit in saying even if the life of a nation is at stake, you cannot force medication or a vaccine on the public.

EXCELLENT VIDEO!
I agree completely!!! Understanding that you have a right to demand a verified signature that the other party is working in good faith and within the law, is a very powerful principle to understand and use. It has saved me over $160,000 over the last 7 years!

Reactions: Scout9

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021

EXCELLENT VIDEO!
Completely Agree!

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021

EXCELLENT VIDEO!
Absolutely, works for stopping forced vaccines as well!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat