Here's why the audits are crucial

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Hi Glenn,

The Swamp keeps asking why we NEED audits, why we even need to push for election integrity.

It's the same people who keep claiming the 2020 election was "perfect".

Well sorry Swamper, but the American people aren't fooled that easy!

I'm Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers. I am the Arizona Senator fighting the RINOs and Democrats for election integrity! Help me keep our fight going for audits in every state!

So, why do we think audits are necessary?

Because a closer look revealed a huge number of questionable ballots! The Gateway Pundit weighs in:

Over 284,000 ballots in Maricopa County are missing their original corresponding image. One out of every 10 Maricopa County ballot in the 2020 Election is missing its original ballot image.

A new video from Jovan Pulitzer shows that the original ballot image for over 284,000 Maricopa County ballots is missing. This is one out of every 10th ballot.

We need to look closer at these elections because 1 out of every 10 ballots should NOT be questionable!!!
So, why do we need audits to fix the problem?

Because the American people have a lack of confidence in our elections.

Rasmussen Reports recently polled how likely it was that cheating affected the outcome of 2020:

“How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?"

Majority, Likely: April 2021 - 51% ... Oct 2021 - 56%

DEM: Now 32% - Was 30%
IND: Now 54% - Was 51%
GOP: Now 84% - Was 74%
All Voters: 56% - Was 51%

This is a crisis of confidence. That's why it's necessary we solve it- or people just won't vote because they fear their vote won't count.

President Trump had it right!
Mind you, President Trump wasn't telling anyone not to vote. He was saying, people won't vote unless they know their vote will be counted fairly.

The RINOs want to stop talking about election integrity- BUT THEY ARE DEAD WRONG! Will you help me fight for election integrity? We need audits to restore faith in our elections!

This is why over 1 million patriots have signed my petition. We want ALL states audited! Help us continue to build our coalition to audit 2020!

The need to restore faith in our elections is great. We cannot stop until we have audited it all!

Help me push for this!

America First,
Wendy Rogers, Lt Col USAF (ret)
Arizona State Senator
Arizona's 6th Legislative District
P.S. George Soros and the leftwing billionaires are going to target my district again with millions of dollars in attack ads like they did last time. Will you help me fend off the attacks by contributing before the end of this month?

PAID FOR BY WENDY ROGERS FOR AZ SENATE
Wendy Rogers is a retired member of the Air Force. Use of military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Air Force or the Department of Defense.
Copyright © 2021 Wendy Rogers for AZ Senate, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Wendy Rogers for AZ Senate
2700 S Woodlands Village Blvd Ste 300-242
Flagstaff, AZ 86001-7128
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
open.php

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat