Hillary orders Boris Johnson to ‘mandate the Vaccine’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

daffodilandwattle

Oct 25, 2021
Help, I am a mother on the run with my 13 year old daughter in Australia. We are not allowed to join our husband, father and son interstate unless we are jabbed. As a dual national of UK & Australia, I have been refused help from the UK, I am considering the unthinkable as there is no life here in Australi. Victoria is a show of horrors, suicides in the thousands, no ability to work to feed family or pay rent/mortgage unless a medical procedure is undertaken. It is HORRIFIC. please get this message out there. Look up Graham Hood, the Qantas pilot who resigned and has started a movement. He is a hero but he has so many souls on his shoulders. Geelong, West of Melbourne has had in excess of 3200 suicides and it is rising. I have been a Head of Science in education and am more than aware of the malcontents of the medical interventions, the media censorship of anything good or positive and the incorrect use of PCR. Australians are asleep at the wheel. God help us as nobody else can.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
......HILLARY....HILLARY......HILLARY......hey little/big EVIL ONE.....your days are coming to an end...eventually.....and your life will be...... UP FOR REVIEW......by a VERY BIG GOD.
..I wouldn't want to be in your shoes....
..CHOICES HAVE CONSEQUENCES.....as in your case....OH EVIL ONE....you have a LIFETIME of thinking that YOU ARE KING.......and presumably......throwing some lives into the drink........so....YOUR EGO and VERY SICK MIND......just might land you......in an ETERNAL BOG OF DARKNESS.
...choose wisely...my dear......because....ah....just a statement of FACT......YOU AINT A KING.....nor are you humanities arbiter or minister of health...and living.
...you are IRRELEVANT HILLARY.
...go play with your grandchildren while you wait for a DURHAM knock at the door.
....p.s......it is my personal belief that there will be a day when TRUMP will throw your arse in jail.....why do I think that......because...he is RELENTLESS and NEVER GIVES UP....especially against an ENEMY like you.......

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com
Ec3JxTGXYAAjkWY.jpg

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
Help, I am a mother on the run with my 13 year old daughter in Australia. We are not allowed to join our husband, father and son interstate unless we are jabbed. As a dual national of UK & Australia, I have been refused help from the UK, I am considering the unthinkable as there is no life here in Australi. Victoria is a show of horrors, suicides in the thousands, no ability to work to feed family or pay rent/mortgage unless a medical procedure is undertaken. It is HORRIFIC. please get this message out there. Look up Graham Hood, the Qantas pilot who resigned and has started a movement. He is a hero but he has so many souls on his shoulders. Geelong, West of Melbourne has had in excess of 3200 suicides and it is rising. I have been a Head of Science in education and am more than aware of the malcontents of the medical interventions, the media censorship of anything good or positive and the incorrect use of PCR. Australians are asleep at the wheel. God help us as nobody else can.
I am praying that you and your daughter find a path to some others in your
position. It must be heartbreaking. It seems to be a global plague and we must get through it. Call on the name of Jesus and He will hear you!

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Eevee

Aug 29, 2021
Land of the Free
Prayers for you and your family.

Oct 7, 2021
How can we help you? Beginning Nov 1, no quarantine is necessary in Thailand.---CORRECTION, NO QUARANTINE FOR VAXXED ONLY, OTHERS REQUIRE 10-DAY Q, RATHER COSTLY STARTING APPX US$80/DAY PP Can live on very little here, probably US$3-400/mo, if you must. Is it doable for you and can you get on a plane? How can I help?

Last edited:
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat