Hillary Reminds Us How Lucky We Are She Was Never President

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Merry

Jan 9, 2021
The 3 Bills that passed will not help Americans, Only ripped us off of OUR taxes dollars, the only people it helped was immigrants, and Democrats!! And I am glad you wasn’t elected, and evidently so was a lot more people, because you lost the election!!

Reactions: drierrain
L

Lord Help America

The other side? Democrats always accuse the conservatives of what they are actually doing.
Projection is a favorite pastime of psychotic behavior. Here’s a much better thought. The, truly, richest people in the universe are those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior, High Priest, and King. We have been given His Holy Spirit, who lives inside our minds and hearts; with ‘eyes to see and ears to hear’. This doesn’t mean that we are sinless; but we have the mightiest defense, possible, to understand and acknowledge our behavior, quickly repent, and move forward. Our eternal rewards and inheritance await us in heaven. Thanks be to our Almighty God!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: grrlrocks

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
The 3 Bills that passed will not help Americans, Only ripped us off of OUR taxes dollars, the only people it helped was immigrants, and Democrats!!
You mean the Uniparty and the Globalists, who are desperately working to destroy all "western" and "westernized" countries so they can finally implement their psycho one-world government.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Projection is a favorite pastime of psychotic behavior. Here’s a much better thought. The, truly, richest people in the universe are those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior, High Priest, and King. We have been given His Holy Spirit, who lives inside our minds and hearts; with ‘eyes to see and ears to hear’. This doesn’t mean that we are sinless; but we have the mightiest defense, possible, to understand and acknowledge our behavior, repent, and move forward. Our eternal rewards and inheritance await us in heaven. Thanks be to God!
YES. Praise be to God that our salvation was achieved for us and that we accepted it and that it's eternal. GOD HAS ALREADY WON. And, that our rewards are already stored up for us, and also eternal. THE DEVIL HAS BUT A SHORT TIME TO WREAK HIS HAVOC - HE KNOWS HE'S DEFEATED.

YES. Let's call it what it really is - PSYCHOTIC MINDSET AND BEHAVIOR. Killary is the perfect example of this.

The thing is, we really DID NOT DODGE THAT BULLET - it was just delayed for 4 years... That is why the 2020 election HAD to be stolen, and so brazenly. To ensure Xiden (the puppet) and all the other psychos would be selected and in charge of this government. And, you see it them at work at all levels. And, in ALL governments across the globe. They're desperate to get their psycho one-world government enacted before we can mount an effective defense. But, there's a LOT they don't know about...

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
The other side? Democrats always accuse the conservatives of what they are actually doing.
So true! They call this projection but surely there is another name for it. I am thinking a psychiatric condition exists (some long Latin name for it) where psychotics and pathological liars such as Hillary and Schiff, to name a couple of the more blatant users of this tactic, that employ it so often that they actually believe all of their lies. The three places populated by the highest percentage of these psychos are prisons, mental health wards, and congress. Coming in not far behind are legacy and social media propagandists.

Reactions: grrlrocks

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
So true! They call this projection but surely there is another name for it. I am thinking a psychiatric condition exists (some long Latin name for it) where psychotics and pathological liars such as Hillary and Schiff, to name a couple of the more blatant users of this tactic, that employ it so often that they actually believe all of their lies. The three places populated by the highest percentage of these psychos are prisons, mental health wards, and congress. Coming in not far behind are legacy and social media propagandists.
I agree. Except, I'm not so sure that Killary and Shifty Schiff truly do believe their lies... And, I don't know that that's even important, whether they believe their lies or not, I mean.
I was just listening to a sermon yesterday online, and although the context of these verses is specifically folks who "depart from the faith", the description still applies to everyone.
"Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron" (I Timothy 4:2, KJV).
"Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness" (Ephesians 4:19, KJV)
When one tells a lie, or steals something, their conscience might bother them for a while - although that depends greatly on how one is raised. If one is raised with good morals or not. But, doing it again, it bothers them less. And, less and less each time, until their conscience has "adjusted" to the new "normal". And, that makes me think, too, of how the Marxists are working to "normalize" criminality. Look at how many DA's around the country, but esp. in "blue" cities have and are continuing to decrease the penalties for crime. Is it San Francisco, or all of California, in which it's legal now to "steal" $995 worth of merchandise. And, these Marxist POSs are also working to "normalize" pedophilia - I read of a PROFESSOR at Old Dominion U who praised and lauded those are who are "minor-attracted"...

Oh, and actually... Killary WAS "in the faith" in her youth!!! I watched a video a few days ago that went into some of her early history. She was introduced to Alinsky at a church outing by her youth minister - I couldn't find the video again, but here's an article - https://thenewamerican.com/hillary-rodham-alinskys-favorite-radical/.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat